Roush and VMP Supercharger MPT Tune on Sale now - Discounted from $550 to $400.
MPT Performance tune for Customers that already have a Roush Supercharger on their 11-14 F150 5.0 Coyote.
A Roush supercharger is an incredible modification for the 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 F150 5.0 Coyote. Whether it's phase 1 or phase 2, the difference over stock is night and day. The problem is it leaves you wanting more in several areas. The most obvious is the speed limiter. The Roush provided calibration has a speed limiter of 99mph, sometimes less. At 99mph you can't even make a full 1/4 pass at the track. Another drastic improvement MPT provides with our Roush F150 Supercharger Tune is shifting. With better shift points and keeping the truck in the powerband you will once again feel that wow factor. Throttle response with our tune is how you would want and expect it to be on a superchargered high performance vehicle. Then last but definitly not least the gains. On average we see stock 11-14 F150 5.0's making around 287 HP and 320 FT-LBS TQ to the wheels. With the off the shelf Roush tune the truck makes around 465 HP and 420 FT-LBS TQ to the wheels. With no additional modifications other than the MPT Dyno-Proven tune we are making on average 554 HP and 542 FT-LBS TQ to the wheels. With better exhaust and other modifications the gains are even more impressive. We've had a phase 2 F150 make over 753 HP and 821 FT-LBS TQ on our dyno and run a smoking fast 11.39 1/4 at the track. This was a full size, full weight 4 door F150!
Easy to see why you need an MPT Supercharged Tune
- Eliminate the 99mph Roush Speed limiter
- Improve shifting to keep it in the powerband
- Make throttle response feel like a supercharged high performance vehicle
- Average Stock Power: 287 HP and 320 FT-LBS TQ to the wheels
- Average Roush Tune Power: 465 HP and 420 FT-LBS TQ to the wheels
- Average MPT Dyno-Proven Tune Power: 554 HP and 542 FT-LBS TQ to the wheels
- Tune for most Aftermarket Modifications.
Please note: It is More Power Tuning's (MPT) policy not to manufacture, offer for sale, sell, convey, or otherwise transfer any product, including Handheld Devices, Pre-Loaded Tunes, or Calibrations that contain features to bypass, defeat or render inoperative the following: EGR, Rear Oxygen Sensors, SCR, DPF, NAC, DOC, or any diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) associated with these emission controls. Products/Calibrations shall retain the full operation and functionality of the On Board Diagnostic System (OBD), will continue to satisfy emissions requirements, such as meeting standards within useful life or maintaining emissions performance outside useful life. MPT does not support modifications that remove or alter the emissions system of the vehicle. MPT will not shut off check engine lights caused by non-emissions compliant parts installed.
How does the process of getting a Supercharged Tune Work?
- First place the order here on the website.
- Next fill out the MPT tune form:
MPT Tune Form
- We build the tune based on your build specs and email over a starter tune.
- Detailed instructions for logging, how to drive while logging and support along the way is provided.
- The starter tune has a low rev limiter while we review the data logs.
- When part throttle and neutral logs are deemed satisfactory, we move on to wide open throttle logs.
- Wide open throttle logs are reviewed and revised tunes are sent until complete.
- There is no true eta or deadline on a supercharged tune through email.
- Getting logs done immediately helps speed the process up, but results of the logs will decide completion.
This is a tune only for customers that already have a supercharger installed and have an SCT tuner to load the tune onto.
We provide detailed instructions and help at every step of the way but this process is not for everyone, you'll need to feel comfortable using a computer to record data logs and follow our instructions.