aFe Control Lowering Springs for 2015 Ford Mustang (S550)
aFe Part #: 410-301001-N (GT V8), 410-301002-N (V6/L4 Ecoboost)
Engineered to optimize the factory shock absorber damping, the aFe Control lowering springs for the 2015 Ford Mustang are designed for the perfect blend of performance and style without compromising ride quality. aFe Control designed lowering springs specifically for the 5.0L engine, with a separate set designed for the Ecoboost L4 and V6 engines. These springs are proudly made in the USA of high grade steel and powder-coated with a high luster tangerine orange finish for unbeatable looks and durability. These lowering springs will lower the car 1.5 inches in the front and 1.25 inches in the rear on V8-5.0L models. The L4 and V6 models are lowered 1.125 inches in the front and 1.25 inches in the rear for the correct relation between looks and proper function during street or track driving. The aFe control lowering springs will increase the cornering and handling performance of your Mustang, giving you the confidence to take any turn without adversely affecting ride quality. They truly offer a perfect blend of performance and style. Features:
Click here for installation instructions!
- 1.5" (38mm) front and 1.25" (31.75mm) rear drop on the Mustang GT
- 1.125" (28.6mm) front and 1.25" (31.75mm) rear drop on the V6 and L4 Ecoboost models
- Rates are engineered to optimize the factory shock absorber damping and provide a sporty feel.
- Front springs are linear 190 lbs./in while the rears are progressive 550-750 lbs./in.
- 2 Stage, high luster, tangerine orange powder-coated finish for unbeatable looks and durability
- Direct Fit Installation