- • Re-program PCM with MPT Performance
• Maintains backup of factory programming
• MPT exclusive pre-set gauges ready to data log
• Easy 3 touch logging system
• Tap gauge screen, Tap Start Log, Tap to stop
• Read Check Engine Codes
2018-2020 Ford F150 Ecoboost 2.7L nGauge
Tuner | Digital Gauges | Data Logger | Combined with MPT Tunes.
What is an nGauge and why do I need one?
In short, the nGauge is a highly advanced yet easy to use programmer and data logger that looks good on your dash.
For more detail though, The nGauge Programmer/Gauge combo is an OBD2 electronic device that, when coupled with MPT Tunes, easily gains an increase in horse power, torque and fuel economy for your vehicle.
The nGauge can swap MPT tunes in minutes and even return to stock making it 100% reversible.
What is different about MPT?
It's no lie that tuners work, it's been proven time and time again. Sometimes, they are called programmers, chips, and even downloaders. Their function is to write the new file into the vehicle's computer.
The difference you get with MPT is not only the results, it's also the experience.
MPT is considered the most trusted and established Ecoboost tuner amoung the F150 community.
Guides and answers to questions, helpful tips, time saving instructions.
Anybody can sell a blank ngauge to you.
MPT does this all day long. You want an expert when dealing with programming your vehicle.
What can I expect with an MPT Tuned nGauge?
MPT was a pioneer for tuning the Ecoboost F150. We've spent more hours than we'd like to admit on the dyno developing and refining our series of MPT tunes. We've taken our own personal ecoboost truck to the drag strip and raced it. We daily drive our vehicles in order to know the vehicle inside and out. This knowledge has helped us develop MPT tunes that are purpose built with results that will surprise you.
- Truck feels lighter and is more fun to drive.
- Increased part throttle and wide open throttle boost.
- Huge Gains in Torque and Horse Power.
- Throttle Response is drastically improved.
- Faster 0-60
- Quicker 1/4 times
- Better shift points and shift firmness optimized.
- Removed Speed Limiters.
- Raised Rev Limiters.
- Correct Speedometer for tire and axle changes.
- Tune for most Aftermarket Modifications.
This graph shows a stock hit, a hit with the 93 PR-X tune loaded, and a hit with the E30 PR-X loaded.
How does the process work? How do I get my MPT tunes?
- Decide how many MPT tunes you want and make your purchase. The N-Gauge will be shipped out to you with step by step instructions.
- Once the nGauge is received you will use it to download your stock file. Online/Printable How to Save Stock || Video of How to Save Stock
- Email the saved stock file to [email protected]
- Fill out the MPT tune form, the link will be in your order confirmation email. It is here as well: MPT Tune Form
- You'll receive the tunes via email. No software application needed. Instructions on how to get them onto the nGauge will be in the email and are here as well. Online/Printable How to Transfer MPT Tunes to nGauge || Video of How to Transfer MPT Tunes to nGauge It's just that easy, any questions don't hesitate to give us a call or shoot us an email. If you still end up lost, we can use our team viewer remote tech support to help you every step of the way.
Online/Printable How to Install MPT Tunes || Video of How to Install MPT Tunes
How do I mount the nGauge in the vehicle?
Online/Printable How to Mount nGauge
- Touch Screen Display - 2.4" 320 x 240 Color LCD
- Built in gauge functions allow the nGauge to display up to 6 parameters at once.
- 6 Programmable LED's function with gauge parameters as warning and limit lights.
- Multiple gauge layout options for viewing different parameters.
- Hundreds of high-resolution parameters available to display.
- Data logging will auto-save when you stop logging, or even if power is lost.
- Recorded log files are saved to the MicroSD card to allow easy transfer and emailing.
- Will hold dozens of MPT tune files if you ever find the need for more than just a few.
- First tune loads in just a few minutes. Subsequent tunes can be loaded in less than 1 minute.
- Included Stylus allows easy use of the touch screen while installed in your vehicle.
- Gauge form factor allows easy install and mounting options.
- Fits gauge pods.
- Single-T tab universal mount compatibility.
- MicroSD card storage for safe and reliable tune transfers.
- Built-in diagnostics for reading trouble codes from check engine lights.
- No update software needed, works on mac and pc.
- Tunes and Firmware Updates are loaded through USB, just drag-and-drop.
- Auto-Dimming and Auto-Sleep Function works by detecting the vehicle's ignition turning on or off.
- Up to 7 nGuages can be daisy-chained together, as well as support for Zeitronix Wideband, CAN and RS232 expansion Port.
- External inputs can be connected through 0-5v analog in/out put.
Using a thin and compact design, the gauge form-factor of this programmer allows it to be installed on any universal Single T mount, and conveniently fits in many of Ford's circular-shaped air vents. The Brushed Metallic face with Chrome bezel and 6 programmable LED's on the face of the device make for a clean install whether you decide to place it on your dash, window, or in a vent. The included stylus on the resistive LCD touch screen is easy to use for loading tunes, setting up gauges or recording data logs. The stylus serves a dual purpose, as the back end of it is the perfect size to use for ejecting the microSD card from its slot in the bottom of the nGauge.Gauges, Data, and Logging at it's Finest.
No need to lug around a laptop for accurate data logging results, the nGauge is capable of high-resolution data logging on-device. Hundreds of parameters are available for each vehicle, as well as plenty of generic OBDII parameters that can be accessed for use with many different makes and models. The data conveniently records directly to the included microSD card automatically, when you stop the data log. Even if power is unexpectedly shut off, the nGauge will automatically save the current data log recording and you can access it at your PC, Mac, or Linux computer just by plugging the nGauge in through USB or loading the microSD card into a card reader, then transferring the file. This is a simple click, drag, and then, drop operation. No additional software to install, no drivers to deal with, no headaches.
Up to 6 individual parameters can be display on-screen at once, with the option to set up a few different layouts with different parameters saved and ready to record as soon as you set them up. Upon initial logging setup, the nGauge will detect the vehicle, save all available parameters specific to that vehicle, and when you decide which ones to view, it will save your gauge setup for when you return to it in the future. A set of 6 programmable LED's on the face of the nGauge serve as warning lights for any of the parameters you choose.
The nGauge uses a license system and becomes locked to the vehicle that is tuned. This locking is based on VIN and Strategy. If the strategy changes, just purchase a $25 tune update and fill out a MPT tune form, make sure to select Existing Tune Update. This will transfer the existing MPT Tunes to the new strategy. Please realize, this means if the dealership reflashes your vehicle you will need a tune update for the updated strategy. To prevent this, you can request the PCM not be updated when going in for service. This does not cover changing vehicles or changing tunes, which will require purchasing new MPT tunes.
The license fee is non-refundable with no exceptions. It becomes non-refundable as soon as the stock file is emailed to MPT. Please, do not buy this product if you are not okay with our sales policy. Our Sales Policy Link is located at the bottom of website.
- nGauge Tuner Gauge
- OBDII Cable
- Micro-SD Memory Card
- Gauge pod adapter with dual t tab mounting holes If Optional MPT Tune(s) are bundled.
- Instructions on how to load MPT tunes.
- Instructions on how to data log.
- 60 days preference based changes.
- Free forever tune updates on parts purchased through MPT.
- Free smiles and truck lovin.
- MPT Tuning Sales Policy LINK
With a combined tuning experience of nearly two decades, and a focus on individual customer service? the question should be, "Why not MPT?"
Vehicle Tuning and Calibration:
Here at MPT we have one focus, to write the best quality tunes available on the market today, for the platforms that we support. We are not a "speed shop" and we are not an internet, drop ship, parts depot. Rather, we are a small team of dedicated calibrators, and customer service professionals that strive for perfection in everything we put our name on. With our in house Dynocom 15,000 load bearing chassis dyno, you can rest assured that we have put in the time, and research, to insure all of the tunes we write, and the parts we sell, will get you the performance increase that your hard-earned money deserves.
Our dyno shop, MPT Performance uses a Dynocom 15000 chassis dynamometer capable of speeds up to 225mph and 2200+ HP. Equipped with eddy brake load control for simulating true road conditions.
As far as tuning goes, we are your source and solution for Dyno Tunes and Email Tunes. Tuning is our prime focus and specialty. From stock naturally aspirated to fully loaded Supercharged and Turbo applications, we've got you covered. Our theory on tuning is it's not done with a few wot pulls, most all of your time driving is spent between lights, idle to 4000 rpm. Here at MPT Performance, we specialize in not only making your car run good at wot but the full scale between idle and part throttle.
Customer Service and Experience:
Not only do we hold ourselves to higher standards than most when it comes to developing our tunes; we also do the same after the sale. You will have peace of mind knowing that if you ever have any issues with any of our services or products we are just a phone call or an email away. We are happy to answer any questions regarding our tunes or the tuning process, before, or even after you decide to join the MPT team. Also, you will always get a real, knowledgeable, calibrator to answer your questions, and they will always provide you with the correct answer, not something they read off the internet somewhere.
MPT has a combined 10 years of working at SCT here in Florida. Our time there was truly valuable to our shop and the way we run it today. We believe in Customer Service and Quality MPTTunes. Our reviews and feedback show our level of service. If for any reason you are not 100% happy with your purchase, please let us know.
At MPT we believe that in order to provide quality service a business needs to know about the products they are selling. If you have a question or need help with a product you've purchased from us, contact us. We will not pass you off to the manufacturer and tell you to contact them instead. You can also check out our FAQ / Help section. We've put together several How To documents and have also provided installation manual links for other products.
MPT Tunes: MPT Tunes are Non-Refundable. The sale is final when MPT has sent the Tune File over email.
Preference based Tune Update Window: The tuning process starts when MPT has sent the first file. We put an extreme amount of time and effort into creating each and every MPT tune. Our tunes include 60 days of preference based updates. After 60 days preference based tune updates may require a tune update fee.
During these 60 days, MPT will update your tune file for preference based changes. Preference based changes include feel and everyday performance of the tune. Octane changes, addition of transmission tuning to "no trans" tunes, and over-all tune changes do not fall under preference based changes. Most upgrades or modifications purchased through MPT would include a free tune update. All products or upgrades not purchased through MPT will require an update fee.
Strategy Changes: Same vehicle, new stock strategy. If the strategy of the vehicle has changed requiring us to build new tunes, you may purchase the MPT Tune Update (LVL1 for SCT and LVL2 for nGauge).
Serial Number Changes: MPT tunes are written for a specific serial number. If you have existing tunes from MPT, but have replaced the tuner with an upgraded model but purchased it from another vendor, you may purchase the MPT Tune Update, instead of buying all new MPT Tunes.
Non-Tranferrable: Tunes are written for 1 owner, 1 vin, one device serial number.