Mishimoto Performance Intercooler for 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L Ecoboost
Mishimoto Part #:
- MMINT-RGR-19KBKBK - Black Intercooler with Black Piping
The 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost is one of the most capable small trucks on the planet, and it deserves a cooling system that's equally capable. That's why Mishimoto has developed a performance intercooler kit that's as capable as the Ranger itself.
This Mishimoto performance intercooler kit includes their performance bar-and-plate intercooler and mandrel-bent aluminum intercooler pipes. The intercooler's core is designed specifically to meet the Ranger's needs and is precision TIG-welded to durable cast-aluminum end tanks. Compared to the stock tube-and-fin core and plastic end tanks, the bar-and-plate core gives their intercooler increased durability against heat, pressure, and debris on the road or trail. The Mishimoto intercooler is also 24% less restrictive than stock, with a 46% increase in core volume, and a 49% increase in fin surface area over for even more efficient cooling.
Mishimoto's performance intercooler pipes are constructed from mandrel-bent aluminum with a polished or micro-wrinkle black powder-coated finish. These pipes eliminate restrictive bends in the factory pipe, allowing for up to 25% better flow and more power potential. The Mishimoto intercooler pipes are also larger than stock, with a 19.86% increase in volume to let your turbo breathe easy.
All those percentages don't just look good on paper; they also translate into power in the real world. The Mishimoto Ranger performance intercooler kit produces dyno-proven gains of 13.6 whp and 13.9 lb-ft of torque, all while maintaining less pressure drop than the stock intercooler system from inlet to outlet.
This Mishimoto 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost Performance Intercooler Kit includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology and Mishimoto high-torque worm gear clamps for consistent holding power. Bungs on the intercooler end tank and cold-side intercooler pipe can be drilled and tapped for a boost sensor or water-meth injection. This intercooler kit does not interfere with active grille shutters or adaptive cruise control, and the CNC-machined quick-disconnect inlet and outlet make installation a breeze. Like all their Ford Ranger parts, this 2019+ Ford Ranger Performance Intercooler kit is backed by their Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of performance. Features:
- Direct-fit for 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost
- Dyno-proven max gains of 13.6 wheel-horsepower and 13.9 lb-ft of torque
- 7°F reduction in outlet temperature over stock intercooler
- Intercooler reduces restriction by 24% over stock intercooler
- Intercooler features a 46% increase in core volume
- Intercooler pipes improve flow by 25.6% on the hot side and 16.6% on the cold side
- Intercooler features a durable bar-and-plate core for superior durability and performance
- Cold-side pipe and intercooler feature integrated bungs that can be drilled and tapped for boost sensors or water-meth injection
- Cast aluminum end tanks are precision TIG welded to the core for increased pressure tolerance and reliability
- Does not interfere with active grille shutters or adaptive cruise control
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore Technology
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- 1x - Mishimoto Performance Bar-and-Plate Intercooler
- 1x - Aluminum Hot-Side Intercooler Pipe
- 1x - Aluminum Cold-Side Intercooler Pipe
- 1x - CNC-Machined Aluminum Hot-side Pipe Adapter
- 2x - DuraCore™ Hot-Side Couplers
- 1x - DuraCore™ Cold-Side Coupler
- 6x - High-Torque Worm Gear Clamps
- Bypass Valve Mounting Hardware
- Intercooler Mounting Hardware