Gibson Stainless Cat Back Single Exhaust System for 2019 Ford Ranger 2.3L Ecoboost
Gibson Part #:
Durable design and outstanding power, the all new 2019 Ford Ranger Exhaust System is built for off-road adventure. Add a little style to the truck without losing performance. Make your Ranger the center of attention as Gibson Performance Single Side Exit Exhaust System sets your vehicle apart on the street or in the dirt. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results. No welding is required. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. Gibson exhaust systems offer a powerful authoritative deep exhaust tone with no annoying noise inside the cab. Dyno tested to assure increased horsepower and produce more torque. Average horsepower gains are 10-15 and 15-20lb-ft of increased torque. Gibson strives to provide top-quality products that are 100% made in the USA.
- Estimated Gains: 10-15hp and 15-20ft-lbs torque.
- Tubing Diameter: 3in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- Tip Description: 3in. Polished or Black T304 Stainless. Round Slash-Cut Tip. Clamp on.
- Tip Specification: Inlet 3 in.; Outlet 3 in.; L-8 in.
- Muffler Description: Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound.
- Muffler Dimension: 6 in. Round; 3 in. Offset Inlet; 3 in. Offset Outlet; L-24 in.
- Additional Description: Includes all hardware and factory style hangers for easy bolt on installation.
- Exit Position: Exits Behind Rear Tire.
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew 2.3L Ecoboost. XLT, Lariat, XL, and FX4 models with 5' bed.