SPECS AND GAINS
This aFe Stage 2 cold air intake system produces 9hp and 10lbs. x ft. of torque and outflows the factory intake by 20%.˜ Enclosed in the durable 16-gauge, black powder-coated heat shield; this air intake system features a washable/reusable conical air filter that improves airflow for increased horsepower and torque. This intake system also features a 3-angle adaptor and a heat-insulating black powder-coated aluminum tube that replaces the stock intake tract and directs increased air flow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. One-piece heat shield requires little or no assembly and the filter is constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles. This system mounts to the factory lower intake housing for a hassle-free installation.
5-1/2" Conical Filter with Inverted Top
This intake utilizes a huge, 5-1/2" oval conical Pro 5R performance air filter with inverted top for maximum flow. This 5-layer progressive,˜oiled cotton gauze˜air filter provides maximum flow for increased horsepower and torque.
Top Mounted Heat Shield Design
aFe developed this heat shield to snap onto the top of the lower half of the factory air box to provide a hassle-free installation utilizing˜ factory mounting locations.
Wrinkle Black One Piece Tube
This kit uses a wrinkle black powder-coated aluminum one piece tube to direct increased air flow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. Also utilizing a one-piece design makes it a simple and hassle-free installation.
The AFE design and detailed instructions make this an easy install.
Click Here to View the Installation Instructions
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
MORE FILTER INFO
- Stage 2 cold air intakes are designed to replace the factory intake track for maximum performance and throttle response.
- The Pro 5R performance air filter has 98.6% filter efficiency.
- The Pro 5R air filter is the highest flowing air filter on the market.
- 5-Layers of progressive cotton gauze for maximum flow.
- One-piece black, powder-coated housing reduces air intake temperature for maximum performance.
- No cutting or welding needed for a no-trouble installation.
- Requires use of AFE blue restore oil and cleaning kit #90-50501.
- Recommended filter cleaning between 20-30000 miles.
- Washable/Reusable oiled cotton gauze media.
- Maximum Performance with Maximum Airflow.
- Deep Open Pleats for Longer Service Cycle.