2021+ Ford Bronco 2.0L 2.3L and 2.7L Turbosmart Kompact Dual Port VR19 BOV
TS Part # TS-0223-1082
If you want to hear the turbos on your Ranger Ecoboost then you want a turbosmart BOV. When your foot backs out and the throttle closes that excess boost is usually recirculated back into the intake, but with the turbo smart BOV that boost is vented to atmosphere causing the wonderful SPPPPPSSSHHHH turbo noise bringing a smile to your face and turning heads all around you.
No one knows boost better than Turbosmart, which makes their Kompact Dual Port BOV for Ford’s Ecoboost Bronco all the more exciting.
Stock blow-off valves like those that come standard with the Bronco often suffer from a range of problems. The plastic construction can lead to cracking and leaking, and if you want to up the power (who doesn't?) they can have trouble holding the extra boost.
Turbosmart’s Kompact dual port blow-off valve system provides a remedy to all these issues. The all aircraft grade aluminum alloy construction means cracking and leaking even under increased boost levels will never be an issue, while new Turbosmart technologies provide a serious increase in performance over stock valves.
- Give your vehicle a louder sound from the BOV
- Handles higher boost levels
- Stronger and more durable than stock
- Billet aluminum construction
- Direct factory replacement
- Utilizes dual port venting system (vents to atmosphere and then, back into intake)
- Improved response and thermal performance
- Fits most aftermarket intercoolers