aFe MACH Force-Xp 3" Dual Split Rear Exit Cat-Back Exhaust System for 2017 Ford Raptor 3.5L Ecoboost
AFE Part #: 49-43045-P (Polished Tip); 49-43045-B (Black Tip)
aFe is excited to bring to you the MACH Force-Xp Cat-Back exhaust system for the 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor with the V6-3.5L EcoBoost twin-turbo engine. This exhaust system increases your vehicle's airflow, easily outflowing the OEM exhaust. This cat-back exhaust is constructed of 3" mandrel-bent, 409 stainless steel tubing and is packaged together with free-flowing muffler, OE-style bayonet hangers, band clamps, and all the hardware you'll need for a quick and easy installation. The smooth curves and expanded diameter of the MACH Force-XP system helps eliminate restriction and makes sure that exhaust gas continus to flow smoothly for gains in both horsepower and torque. Capping things off are a pair of 4", dual rolled, slash cut tips in either a polished or black finish for an aggressive style.
Installing this system is a breeze! The MACH Force XP exhaust system uses all factory mounting locations and is supplied with OE style stainless steel hangers for the perfect fit and finish. OE-style bayonet hangers are utilized in order to keep a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip secures the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that will not change over time.
High quality OE-style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths, giving you a leak-free seal.
Want an aggressive sound? A free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to eliminate high pitch tones, creating a powerful sound while giving your vehicle the maximum horsepower and torque possible.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in their Corona, California manufacturing facility. Features:
- Constructed out of MIG-welded 3" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- 4" dual rolled, slash cut tips in either polished or black finish
- Utilizes Dual free-flowing muffler for greater sound and power
- Uses bayonet style hangers and heavy-duty band clamps for a secure fit
- Choose from either black stainless steel, side-exit tips ( 49-43045-B ) or high luster, polished, stainless steel, side-exit tips ( 49-43045-P ), both with laser-cut aFe Power badges for an aggressive style
- Comes complete with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- CC/SB, SuperCrew/Short Bed with 5-1/2' ft. box
- EC/SB, SuperCab/Short Bed with 5-1/2' ft. box