aFe MACH Force-Xp 3" Cat-Back Stainless Steel Dual Side-Exit Exhaust System w/Polished or Black Tips; Ford F-150 EcoBoost 2015-2017 V6 2.7L / 3.5L (tt) 49-43070
aFe power introduces the MACH Force-Xp dual side-exit cat-back exhaust system for the 2015 -2017Ford F-150 EcoBoost with V6-2.7L/3.5L (tt) engines. This cat-back exhaust is constructed out of 3", 100% MIG-welded, mandrel-bent, stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response. In testing, this system produced a max gain of +13 horsepower and +18 ft. lbs. of torque from a 3.5L vehicle, verified by our in house dyno. A free-flow 21" single-in dual out muffler is included which improves performance across the power band while maintaining an awesome sound. To finish off the exhaust, dual side-exit, high luster, polished, stainless steel or black tips are used. The tips come with laser-cut aFe Power badges for an aggressive style. This exhaust system fits Crew Cab/Short Bed, Extended Cab/Short Bed, Crew Cab/Long Bed, & Extended Cab/Long Bed
Installation is a snap! This MACH Force XP exhaust system use all factory mounting locations and is supplied with an OE hanger for the perfect fit and finish.
High quality OE-style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths, giving you a leak-free seal.
A free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time. Each system comes with a OE style isolation mount for a perfect OE fit and finish.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in their Corona, California manufacturing facility. Features:
- In testing, produced a max gain of +13 horsepower and +18 ft. lbs. of torque from a 3.5L vehicle verified by aFe's in house dyno
- Constructed out of 3" MIG-welded, mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- Utilizes a high-flowing stainless steel single-in dual out muffler
- Uses bayonet style hangers and heavy-duty band clamps for a secure fit
- Choose from either dual black, stainless steel, side-exit tips or high luster, polished, stainless steel, side-exit tips, both with laser-cut aFe Power badges for an aggressive style
- Comes complete with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
Fits Only fits Crew Cab/Short Bed (145" wheelbase), Extended Cab/Short Bed (145" Wheelbase), Crew Cab/Long Bed (156.8" Wheelbase), & Extended Cab/Long Bed (163.7" Wheelbase)