AFE Momentum GT Pro Guard 7 Stage-2 Intake System Ford F150 2015 V6 2.7L / 3.5L Ecoboost (TT)
The Momentum GT Pro Guard 7 Stage-2 Intake System utilizes a smooth one-piece sealed housing is used to eliminate the use of multiple-piece housings and ensure the coolest air intake charge available. A large, clear sight window is used for a hassle-free filter inspection and an aggressive style.
This System uses a CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-mold intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit.
The Momentum GT intake is designed around a pre-oiled, large 9" Tall conical inverted top 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 5-layers of progressive cotton media with 2-layers of progressive synthetic media providing 99.7% cumulative efficiency for maximum filtration. The unique air filter to housing interface (patent pending) allows for maximum filter size which increases the available air volume while simplifying the installation process.
A premium stainless steel T-bolt clamp and a silicone couplers are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum GT intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
Application Guide: V6 2.7L / 3.5L 2015 Ford F150 Ecoboost
- +21 HP / +27 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- CARB EO # D-550-28
- Stage 2 cold air intakes are designed to replace the factory intake track for maximum performance and throttle response.
- The Pro Guard 7 performance air filter has 99.7% filtration effeciency.
- The Pro Guard 7 air filter is the highest flowing air filter on the market.
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- Patented Pro-GUARD 7 Media for Maximum Filtration and Engine Protection (US PAT 06811588)
- No cutting, drilling, fabrication or welding needed with its no-trouble installation.
- Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
- Outflows factory intake by 66%.
- Unique (Patent Pending) Housing-to-Filter Interface for Easy Installation
- 30% deeper than comparable aftermarket air filters for longer service intervals and greater dust holding capacity.
75-73112-1 Installation Instructions