Borla 2.75" Touring Rear Section Exhaust for 2013-2014 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L V8
Available in polished (11836) or black chrome (11836BC)
BORLA Touring Cat-Back & Rear Section exhaust systems feature patented straight-through and multi-core technology to unleash hidden horsepower. Enhanced exhaust velocity adds power, driving excitement, fuel economy, and the distinctive BORLA Sound of Power respected by motoring enthusiasts everywhere.
All BORLA exhaust components are tuned for maximum output from any other aftermarket performance upgrade. BORLA Touring Series features high quality, austinetic stainless steel (superior to 409 or aluminized), mandrel bent tubing with race-bred straight-through mufflers, unduplicated great BORLA sound of power, backed by an unsurpassed written Million-Mile Warranty. Genuine BORLA, see it, hear it, feel it … then you too will know why Winner’s Choose Borla! Key Points:
- Product Type: Rear Section Exhaust
- Pipe Diameter: 2.75"
- Tip Size: 4.5"
- Tip Description: Single Round Rolled Angle-Cut
- Tip #: 36 (polished); 49 (black chrome)
- Exit: Single Split Rear Exit
- Increased exhaust flow for better performance and a deeper, throatier exhaust note
- Increased horsepower and torque
- Better fuel economy at cruising speeds
- Custom designed for each application
- Patented straight-through muffler design reduces backpressure while absorbing sound waves
- Mandrel-bent stainless steel tubes with diameters optimized for reduced restriction while maintaining exhaust gas speed
- Made from the finest austenitic stainless steel for long-lasting durability
- All welded construction
- Includes everything required for installation, including detailed instructions
- Backed by the exclusive Borla Million-Mile warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Fits these Vehicles
2013-2014 Ford Mustang 5.0L V8
Note: Products are shipped un-polished unless otherwise indicated. Tip style may vary and the image shown may be a polished version.