Borla S-Type Rear Section Exhaust for 2015 Ford Mustang 2.3L Ecoboost and 3.7L V6
Borla Cat-back TM & Rear Section exhaust systems that utilizes patented straight-through and multi-core technology to uncover the unused horsepower. This increased exhaust velocity is efficient to add power, driving excitement, fuel economy, and the distinctive BORLA Sound of Power respected by motoring enthusiasts all around.
Borla Performance Industries is the leader in the design and manufacture of stainless steel performance exhaust. They began two decades ago as a manufacturer of exhaust systems for such "concours classics" as Rolls-Royce and Ferrari cars and have evolved into the premier manufacturer of today’s performance vehicles for the street, off-road, and racing.
Borla is committed to providing world class exhaust products which surpass the expectations of their customers. To that end, their facility is complete with a state-of-the art test and development center where they are continually improving their manufacturing efficiency and standards. They have pioneered a variety of improvements in the design of performance exhaust systems. Alex Borla currently holds three US patents for innovative exhaust system technology, and the company has won numerous "Best New" product awards in the industry. Every Borla header and cat-back(tm) system is made from T-304 stainless steel (superior to 409 or aluminized steel) employing mandrel-bent tubing, all-welded construction, and is designed for accurate fit and easy installation. Over 26 years experience and special merge collector technology provide the ultimate in power and endurance.
The performance advantages of a Borla are widely recognized. The top engine builders in the racing world rely on Borla exhaust for maximum performance. In fact, Borla is at the forefront of the movement toward responsible racing with their full line of patented, award and race-winning racing mufflers that not only maintain a race engine’s power, but in some instances actually add power. This technology is incorporated into Borla exhaust for the street, providing 7-10% increased horsepower and torque when you plant your foot, and improved gas mileage at cruising speeds. Key Points:
- Product Type: Rear Section Exhaust
- Pipe Diameter: 2.25"
- Tip Size: 4"
- Tip Description: Single Round Rolled Angle-Cut
- Tip #: 36
- Exit: Single Split Rear Exit
- Increased exhaust flow for better performance and a deeper, throatier exhaust note
- Horsepower and torque increased by 7 – 10%
- Better fuel economy at cruising speeds
- Custom designed for each application
- Patented straight-through muffler design reduces backpressure while absorbing sound waves
- Mandrel-bent stainless steel tubes with diameters optimized for reduced restriction while maintaining exhaust gas speed
- Made from the finest austenitic stainless steel for long-lasting durability
- All welded construction
- Includes everything required for installation, including detailed instructions
- Backed by the exclusive Borla Million-Mile warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Fits these Vehicles
2015 Ford Mustang 2.3L Ecoboost; 2015 Ford Mustang 3.7L V6
Note: Products are shipped un-polished unless otherwise indicated. Tip style may vary and the image shown may be a polished version.