CARB EO #: D-550-15
NOTE: Fits Ford F-150 Raptor, Lariat, Lariat Limited, Platinum & Harley-Davidson
SPECS AND GAINS FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
The stock Ford intake is designed to be easily mass-produced and as quiet as possible, which means there's power and torque left untapped. This aFe Stage 2 cold air intake produces 18hp, 22lbs. x ft. of torque over stock and outflows the factory intake by 47%. Enclosed in a durable 16-gauge, powder-coated heat shield; this air intake system features a washable/reusable conical air filter that improves airflow for increased horsepower and torque. This intake system also features a wrinkle black powder-coated aluminum one piece tube to direct increased air flow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. One-piece heat shield requires little or no assembly and the filter is constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles. This system mounts to the factory lower intake housing for a hassle-free installtion.
5.5" Cone Filter With Inverted Top
Features a 5.5" oval cone Pro 5R performance air filter with inverted top, dramatically increasing surface area over what the stock paper filter provides. This 5-layer progressive, oiled cotton guaze media air filter provides maximum flow for increased horsepower and torque.
aFe developed this heat shield to snap onto the top of the lower half of the factory air box to provide a hassle-free installation utilizing factory mounting locations.
Click Here to View the Installation Instructions
- Stage 2 cold air intakes are designed to replace the factory intake track for maximum performance and throttle response.
- The Pro 5R performance air filter has 98.6% filter efficiency.
- The Pro 5R air filter is the highest flowing air filter on the market.
- 5-Layers of progressive cotton gauze for maximum flow.
- One-piece black, powder-coated housing reduces air intake temperature for maximum performance.
- No cutting or welding needed for a no-trouble installation.
- Requires use of AFE blue restore oil and cleaning kit #90-50501.
- Recommended filter cleaning between 20-30000 miles.
MORE FILTER INFO
- Washable/Reusable oiled cotton gauze media.
- Maximum Performance with Maximum Airflow.
- Deep Open Pleats for Longer Service Cycle.