| LM-2 (BASIC) Digital Air/Fuel Ratio Wideband Meter (1 O2 Sensor)|
The Innovate LM-2 "Basic" Kit includes the LM-2 handheld tool, a single Bosch wide-band oxygen sensor, cigarette-lighter power adapter, 8 ft sensor cable, weld-in bung and plug, Innovate LogWorks software CD, USB cable for PC connection, and a quick-start guide.
*Note: The LM-2 "Basic" Kit from Innovate Motorsports includes accessories to display your Air/Fuel Ratio either on the meter and/or on your PC. Anything further will require certain accessories that can be added onto your order.
To log RPM, or to Output the wideband signal to an SCT Tuner, you'll need the one of the following optional accessories:
- LM-2 Analog IN/OUT Cable (P/N: 3811)
- 4021 Analog Cable for iTSX/4015 and Livewire TS/5015
- 9608 Analog Cable for X3 and SF3 (PN:3015/3416)
For OBD-II features you'll need the
- LM-2 OBD-II Cable (P/N: 3809)
Otherwise you can use an SCT tuner's OBDII capabilities, as well as datalog recording.
| LM-2: Digital Air/Fuel Ratio Meter |
The Innovate LM-2 functions as an air/fuel ratio meter, a full-function 32-channel datalogger, and powerful datalogging software. Whether you have a piggy-back fuel controller, race carb, aftermarket ECU, ODB-II tuning software, an SCT Tuner orflash/chip programmer, an LM-2 is the tool you need for accurate datalogging. The included handheld meter uses digital signal processing technology which will give data which details exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LM-2 features Innovate's self-calibrating circuitry which will allow compensation for environmental variables such as temperature, altitude, and sensor condition.
| LM-2: Outstanding Features|
- 'Direct Digital' Patented Wideband
- Single-Bank A/F Version
- Read and Clear DTCs and log up to 16 channels of CAN OBD-II Data
- Datalog records directly to SD card
- Playback log data on screen˜and/or with LogWorks software
- Easy to read, High Contrast LCD
- Built-in RPM conversion (direct frequency or with optional inductive clamp)
- 4 fully-differential analog inputs
- 2 configurable linear analog outputs
- Positive lock connectors for all connections
- Innovate MTS serial IN and OUT
- USB connection for use with PC
The LM-2 also features two fully programmable linear analog outputs to connect to analog gauges, dyno computers, ECUs, piggyback controllers, and other devices with analog inputs. Analog output 1 comes setup from the factory ready for narrowband simulation; analog output 2 is configured as 0 volt = 7.35 AFR and 5 volts = 22.39 AFR. With the provided LM Programmer software these analog outputs may also be configured by the user.