Xtreme-DI EVO High Pressure Fuel Pump Gen 1 and Gen 2 F-150 2.7L- XDI-E007-27
Maintaining fuel pressure is the difference between blowing a motor and not. When fuel pressure drops, air fuel ratio goes lean.
XDI gives us the difference we have been searching for.
E85, aftermarket turbos, built motors, high horsepower...
If you any of these are on your mind, then you need an upgraded high pressure fuel pump.
This GDI high pressure pump was developed to replace the Denso OEM high pressure pump. It delivers up to 45% more fuel flow when mounted on the same CAM-Lobe. Maximum Fuel Pressure is 200bar / 2900psi, while the XDI-B007-27 is 250bar / 3625psi. The kit comes with everything you need: the HPFP, base plate, hardware and an electric pigtail. It is a true bolt on solution, factory inlet and High Pressure line fit. The swap can be done in your garage without any special tools.
XDI-E007-27 provides a 35% increase
Over the factory high pressure fuel pump. If that isn't enough, they offer the XDI-B007-27 as well. That pump is found here: LINK TO XDI-B007-27
- 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 F-150 2.7L Ecoboost
NOTE: Tuning is recommended with this upgraded high pressure fuel pump. XDI HPFP's are custom built and can take 6-8 weeks to ship.
- Application Maximum Rail Pressure: 200bar / 2900psi
- Fuel Compatibility: all known fuels, all Ethanol blends
- Electric Connector: Bosch Compact 2-pin
- Driver Profile: OEM
- Mechanical Data Geometric Volume: 1.51cc / rev (depending on cam lobe)
- Maximum Flow Rate: TBC
- Housing material: stainless steel hard coated aluminum
- Aluminum O-Ring material: Viton