aFe POWER 46-20292-B BladeRunner GT Series Intercooler with Tube for 2017 Ford Raptor 3.5L v6 Ecoboost
This BladeRunner GT Series Intercooler represents the next generation of intercoolers. Designed specifically for the 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor 3.5L (tt) Ecoboost, this BladeRunner intercooler uses a 3" bar and plate core design. The end tanks are built out of 3/16" 5052 aluminum and TIG-Welded for greater strength and durability. aFe has also added CNC machined ports that can be used for a condensation drain, sensors, or water methanol injection.
The one-of-a-kind BladeRunner end tanks are built out of 3/16'' TIG-Welded aluminum plates.
3" Bar and Plate Core Design:
The use of the bar and plate core design grants your Raptor greater airflow and better efficiency.
Billet Aluminum Inlet/Outlets:
This BladeRunner Intercooler utilizes dual 2-1/2" inlets and a 3" outlet for greater strength and durability.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds, reducing stress cracks.
Flow and Performance:
aFe Power's cold side tube is constructed from 3-1/2" and 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for the highest possible flow and then, powder-coated for a great finish. The high-temp powder-coating also insulates the tube from engine heat and defends the tube from corrosion. The smooth transition bends reduce turbulence, lessen pressure loss, while adding extra horsepower and torque. This tube is also equipped with a billet aluminum factory style quick connect adapter that seals with an o-ring. One 1/8" NPT port which is also provided on the tube for a sensor or water-methanol injection.
The intercooler includes a 1/8" NPT brass breather vent for automatic draining, of condensation or any type of build up inside the intercooler. For those who wish to manually drain the build up we have also included a solid NPT plug.
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes high quality stainless steel clamps and heavy-duty 5-Ply couplings for strength.
A unique laser-cut aFe power logo plate is welded-onto the intercooler tube for an aggressive style.
Application Guide: Ecoboost V6 3.5L 2017 Ford Raptor
- Outflows stock intercooler and tube
- 3" Bar and Plate Core Design
- Billet Aluminum Inlet/Outlets
- 100% TIG-Welded
- 1/8" NPT brass condensation drain with included plug
- Constructed from 3-1/2" to 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for increased flow and reduce turbulence
- Tubing is powder-coated wrinkle black for heat resistance
- Outflows stock I/C tube by 17%
- Cold side tube fitment
- 1/8" NPT port, are provided for connecting pressure sensors or water methanol injection
- Retains OE style intercooler quick connect adapter made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- 5-Ply Polyester Reinforced Silicone coupling for strength
- Includes premium stainless steel clamps for a secure fit
- Includes hardware for a hassle-free installation