AFE Momentum GT Pro DRY S Stage-2 Intake System Ford F150 2015-21 V6 2.7L / 2015-16 3.5L Ecoboost (TT)
The Momentum GT Pro DRY S Stage-2 Intake System utilizes a smooth one-piece sealed housing is used to eliminate the use of multiple-piece housings and ensure the coolest air intake charge available. A large, clear sight window is used for a hassle-free filter inspection and an aggressive style.
This System uses a CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-mold intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit.
The Momentum GT intake is designed around an oil-free, large 9" Tall conical inverted top 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 3-layers of progressive finer porosity synthetic media providing maximum convenience. The unique air filter-to-housing interface (patent pending) allows for maximum filter size which increases the available air volume while simplifying the installation process.
A premium stainless steel T-bolt clamp and a silicone couplers are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum GT intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
•2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 2.7L
•2015, 2016 3.5L Ecoboost
- +21 HP / +27 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- CARB EO # D-550-28
- Stage 2 cold air intakes are designed to replace the factory intake track for maximum performance and throttle response.
- The Pro DRY S performance air filter has 99.2% filter efficiency
- The Pro DRY S air filter is the highest flowing air filter on the market.
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- Pro DRY S oil-free 3-Layer Progressively Finer Porosity Synthetic Media for Maximum Convenience
- No cutting, drilling, fabrication or welding needed with its no-trouble installation.
- Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
- Outflows factory intake by 66%.
- Unique (Patent Pending) Housing-to-Filter Interface for Easy Installation
- 30% deeper than comparable aftermarket air filters for longer service intervals and greater dust holding capacity.
51-73112-1 Installation Instructions