aFe Twisted Steel 409 Stainless Steel w/ Titanium Ceramic Coat Finish Shorty Headers for 2011-2017 Ford Mustang 3.7L V6
aFe Part Numbers:
aFe 409 Stainless Steel Shorty Headers for the 2011 and up 3.7L Mustang offer maximum power gains, maintains a perfect fit, and makes installation a snap. Thshorty headers produced gains of up to +14 HP and +15 lbs. x Ft. TQ., as measured on aFe's in-house dyno! Constructed of 1-5/8 IN mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing, this kit is built for maximum strength and durability and come with factory style laser cut machined mild steel flanges for a secure leak-free seal. Plus, they are 100% MIG-Welded for race-proven strength and durability. 3-to-1 Mitered Merge collectors reduce turbulence and enhance exhaust velocity, giving you increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response. Utilizing state-of-the-art computer-aided design technology, these headers are designed for custom, high tolerance factory fitment and includes gaskets and lower outlet hardware for a direct bolt-on system. No cutting or modifications required for a hassle-free installation.
Titanium Ceramic Coat Finish:
Titanium Ceramic Coat finish reduces outside surface temps of headers, reduces engine compartment temps, and increases header efficiency.
Application Guide: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Ford Mustang 3.7L V6
- Up to +14 HP and +15 lbs. x Ft. TQ.
- Titanium Ceramic Coat Finish
- Constructed from 1-5/8 IN Mandrel-Bent 409 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Heavy Duty Laser Cut Machined Flanges are used for a Durable Leak-Free Seal
- 3-to-1 Mitered Merge Collectors Eliminates Flow-Block Turbulence Seen on Formed Collectors
- 100% MIG-Welded for Strength and Durability
- Works with Factory Exhaust System with No Modifications Necessary