Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1 Supercharger For Ford 2011-2014 F150 5.0L V8
Edelbrock Part #: 15840
Now you can bolt-on an Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger system and boost the power in your Ford F-150. The Ford F-150 Supercharger system is specially designed for each application and will allow you to boost your performance up to an impressive 421 flywheel horsepower and 422 ft-lbs. of torque. These supercharger systems feature 14" long intake runners for maximum low end torque making them ideal for towing and off-road performance applications.
- Supercharger Manifold Assembly (Featuring Eaton TVS Rotors)
- Cast Aluminum Alternator/Idler Bracket
- Large 110 Sq-in Intercooler
- Dual Core Low Temp. Heat Exchanger for Intercooler System
- Custom Molded Intercooler Hoses
- Extruded Aluminum Fuel Rails with -6 AN Lines
- Goodyear Gatorback Serpentine Belt
- Electric Intercooler Water Pump
- Intercooler Recovery Tank
- Fuel Injectors (50lb/hr)
- 3.50" Supercharger Pulley
- Steel Idler Pulleys With Heavy Duty High Speed Bearings
- High Flow Panel Air Filter for Stock Airbox
- Plug & Play, Electrical Harness & Installation Hardware
You'll also want to consider a fresh set of plugs at a colder heat range. Check out the NGK 6510s and when installing make sure you gap them down to 032.
NOTE: This kit is a special order item and may take 2 or more weeks to ship. No orders to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska, or international.