Fabtech 2.5" Leveling System for 2019 Ford Ranger 2.3L Ecoboost 4WD
Fabtech Part #: FTL5210
Fits: 2019 Ford Ranger 2.3L Ecoboost 4WD
Fabtech’s 2019 Ford Ranger 4WD Leveling System features CNC machined aluminum front billet spacers that work seamlessly with the OEM Coilover shock assemblies. They are engineered to bolt in without the disassembly of the factory coilover shocks, making installation as fast as possible.
Fabtech engineers have established that the design of these billet spacers are at the maximum height without creating ball joint or tie rod bind when the suspension is cycling throughout the entire range of travel.
The Fabtech spacers are installed on top of the coilover. This lift method retains the Ranger’s compliant smooth ride with additional front lift to help level and provide clearance for oversized tires.
Recommended Wheel Sizes to Use with FTL5210:
- High grade hardware
- Aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Properly engineered to eliminate ball joint, tie rod, and steering bind
- 5-year 60,000 mile powertrain warranty
NOTE: For 4 wheel drive models. Some models may not sit level after install.
- Use 255/75R17 tires w/ Factory Wheels w/ minor trimming
- Use 265/70R17 tires w/ Factory Wheels w/ minor trimming
- Use 265/65R18 tires w/ Factory Wheels w/ minor trimming
- Use 285/55R20 tires w/ 20×9 wheels w/ 6 1/2” BS w/ minor trimming