Full Race Bolt On Twin Turbo Upgrade for 2011-2016 Ford F-150 3.5L V6 Ecoboost
***Price Includes Two Turbos***
Full-Race's Bolt-on upgrade turbos for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 Ford F-150 are purposefully designed to fit the stock-location, while appearing just like the stock turbos. Each turbo is handmade, high speed balanced, and uses a preset wastegate for easy installation. This is without a doubt a bolt-on upgrade aimed to give long-term OE-reliability. 2011-2012 turbos have an integrated BOV on the compressor housing. 2013-2015+ turbos require an external BOV (Full Race recommends using a mechanical BOV). It is possible to swap turbos between different model years, as long as you have knowledge of how to correctly configure your BOV setup. Features:
- Performance-optimized Billet compressor wheel with latest generation blade aero
- A direct bolt-on replacement; all connections to the vehicle utilize OE inlet and outlet to retain factory intake plumbing and exhaust routing
- Manufactured with 100% brand-new OEM components; Not remanufactured and no core charge
- Ready to install out of the box with pre-set wastegate
- Step-Gap oil seal on Turbine side
- Multipad Thrust Bearing Assembly
- Watercooled Center Section
- Recommended to use drop-in Upgraded Fuel Pump: Walbro 416/450 for 11-14 F150 EcoBoost (add to purchase with checkbox above)
- After installation, crank the engine with throttle held down 100%. This will build oil pressure in the turbos, without starting your engine for the first time
- This turbo can be used with stock or mild tunes, maximum gains are achieved with MPT tuning.
- Full-Race recommends using high-temp antiseize on all threaded surfaces
- When seperating coolant lines from the turbo, the "coolant line spring retainers" may be easier to remove with a mini pick tool, rather than the OEM clamshell tool
OEM Ford Part #'s to reference for replacement turbocharging components:
- If you already have tunes from MPT for your Ecoboost, select the Existing Customer Option. This will update your tunes for the Full RaceTurbos.
- Please note, there are no 87-89 octane performance tunes for an aftermarket turbo. Premium fuel only.
- If you are not an existing customer with MPT Tunes for your Ecoboost, you can receive a discount by purchasing a single tune along with the Full Race Turbos.
- MPT tune option will include a stock tune that is safe for the Turbo's with limited peak boost. This will be used to make sure your install is solid and can also be used as a towing tune or stock tune
- You also have the option of no tunes, but tuning is highly recommended and it's not easy. We spent a long time figuring out tuning for the Full Race Turbos on the Ecoboost F150 3.5L.
- Manifold to Turbo Gaskets: BL3Z-9450-B & BL3Z-9450-C
- Turbo to Downpipe Gasket: BL3Z-9450-A (quantity 2)
- Oil Flange Gaskets: BL3Z-6N652-B (quantity 2)
- Bolts for Oil Flange: W715539-S900 (quantity 4)
- Downpipe adapters: BL3Z-9N496A (quantity 2)
- Downpipe Studs: W716667-S900 (quantity 4)
Stud remover/extractors has also been recommended to help with cost when possible. Here are the Turbo install guides for a 2012 F150 Ecoboost 3.5L: Both Turbos 1 guide Removal / Install Driver's Side Turbo Passenger's Side Turbo NOTE: This item is built to order and can take up to one month to ship.