Gibson Stainless Cat Back Dual Exhaust System for 2019 Ford Ranger 2.3L Ecoboost
Gibson Part #:
- 69550 - Polished tips
- 69550B - Black Elite tips
Combine quality and power, tough tested for any adventure, the all-new Ford Ranger Split Rear Exhaust System is the perfect match for your ride. Battle your terrains with the aggressive sound of Gibson Performance with no annoying noise inside the cab. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results. No welding required. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. Gibson dual sport exhaust offers a powerful authoritative deep exhaust tone with no annoying noise inside the cab. Dyno tested to assure increased horsepower and produce more torque. Average horsepower gains are 10-15 and 15-20lb-ft of increase torque. Proudly Made in the USA.
- Estimated Gains: 10-15hp and 15-20ft-lbs torque.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.5-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- Tip Description: 4in. Polished or Black T304 Stainless Rolled Slash-Cut Tip. Clamp on.
- Tip Specification: Inlet 2.50 in.; Outlet 4 in.; L-12 in.
- Muffler Description: Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound.
- Muffler Dimension: 6 in. Round; 3 in. Offset Inlet; 3 in. Offset Outlet; L-24 in.
- Additional Description: Includes all hardware and factory style hangers for easy bolt on installation.
- Exit Position: Exit Is Straight Out The Back.
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew 2.3L Ecoboost. XLT, Lariat, XL, and FX4 models with 5' bed.