Garrett PowerMax Stage 2 Turbo Upgrade for 2017+ Ford Raptor / F-150 3.5L Ecoboost
***Price Includes Two Turbos***
The Garrett PowerMax Stage 2 turbocharger upgrade for the 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 F-150 and Raptor 3.5L Ecoboost platform is engineered to increase engine performance capability while maintaining OEM installation specifications. This direct drop-in Stage 2 upgrade provides 54% more flow than OEM and will support up to 700+ BHP *. Improvements in compressor efficiency and flow can be attributed to the 60mm fully-machined compressor wheel. Turbine flow is increased by 52% compared to OEM with a 50mm Inconel turbine wheel and larger 0.45 A/R turbine housing. This turbocharger kit comes fully assembled, calibrated, and is outline interchangeable with the OE hardware to ensure a perfect fit every time.
Optional Speed Sensor:
- Direct-fit Stage 2 upgrade (LH - 901654-5001W & RH - 901655-5001W Turbos)
- Compressor housing inlet (2.75”) is larger than stock to allow for increased flow and optimized surge port
- Adapter for stock inlet tube included with turbo kit
- Turbo model: GT2260S
- 700+ BHP capability*
- Compressor Info:
- Turbine Info:
- Complete assembly with calibrated electric actuator
- Billet compressor wheel with 54% increased flow
- Inconel turbine wheel with 52% increased flow
- Modern compressor and turbine wheel aero
- Tuned ported shroud for optimal compressor surge and choke performance
- Speed sensor port: for use with 781328-0003 or 781328-0004
- Journal-bearing rotating group
The Garrett Turbocharger Speed Sensor works with any turbocharger to accurately determine compressor wheel speed. The instructions include detailed drawings of the exact machining specifications for all Garrett GT catalog turbochargers as well as general guidelines for other compressor housing types. The Garrett Turbocharger Speed Sensor Kit includes all necessary wiring for easy installation and simple data logging.
- WARNING: The maximum allowable turbocharger speed is 176krpm. The use of this product above 176krpm is at the owner’s risk, and can result in damage and premature failure. To protect the turbocharger from overspeed when operating, a speed sensor port is machined into the compressor housing for the fitment of speed sensor part numbers 781328-0003 and 781328-0004. Speed sensors sold separately.
- *Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration. The target power has been calculated based strictly on choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power.