Husky Liners Item #:
- 17099 - Stainless steel top and weight
- 17104 - Black top and stainless steel weight
- 17105 - Black top and weight
When you have a monster of a truck, you need monster of a truck Mud Flaps. Husky Liners' KickBack Mud Flaps have an 18 gauge steel bracket that sets the mud flap back to make room for your insanely huge tires, giving you extreme protection and clearance. Fashioned from our durable AntiSpray material and your choice of 14 gauge laser-cut Stainless Steel or Textured Black Matte finish, the easy to install KickBacks will protect your beast from the rage of the road.
NOTE: Front Mud Flaps only. Sold in pairs.
- Made from heavy-duty power coated stainless steel, the offset mounting bracket positions your mud flap back, adding extra clearance to protect the world from your huge tires.
- Large width will cover more than the full width of most tires, for better protection from the road's rage.
- Husky Liners' AntiSpray materal is formed with Micro-Groves designed to funnel the muck (like water, rocks, and mud) back down to the road where it belongs.
- Burly 14 gauge anchor weights give you the perfect balance of weight and durability to keep the mud flaps positioned right where you want them.
- Simple installation.
- Choose between a mirrored finish anchor weight or matte black finish.
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in USA