Mishimoto Silicone Radiator Hose Kit for 2015-2017 Ford Expedition 3.5L Ecoboost V6
Mishimoto Part #:
- MMHOSE-X35T-15BK - Black
- MMHOSE-X35T-15BL - Blue
- MMHOSE-X35T-15RD - Red
There's no worse feeling than walking out to your Ford Expedition 3.5L Ecoboost and seeing a puddle of coolant under it. As vehicles grow older, the rubber components under the hood start to degrade. It's only a matter of time before radiator hoses begin to leak. The best time to replace a leaking hose is before it starts leaking. That's why Mishimoto has created a silicone radiator hose kit for your 2015, 2016, or 2017 Ford Expedition 3.5L EcoBoost. Built with five layers of durable silicone embedded with heat-resistant fibers, these hoses will withstand the test of time. These hoses also replace the leak-prone plastic connectors with durable stainless steel for long-lasting reliability and leak-free operation. This kit includes both the upper and lower radiator hoses and is available in black, blue, or red. Plus, all of Mishimoto's products are backed by their Lifetime Warranty, so you'll never have to see another coolant puddle again.
- Direct-fit for 2015-2017 Ford Expedition 3.5L EcoBoost
- Replaces stock plastic connectors with stainless steel for greater resistance to heat and pressure
- Constructed from five layers of silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers
- Improves heat and pressure tolerance
- Available in Black, Blue, or Red
NOTE: 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
- 1x - Upper Radiator Hose
- 1x - Lower Radiator Hose w/ Stainless Steel Connector and Quick-Disconnect
- 5x - Worm Gear Clamps
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty