Mishimoto Performance Intercooler for 2011-2014 Ford F150 3.5L Ecoboost
Mishimoto Part #:
• MMINT-F150-11SL - Sleek Silver No Piping
• MMINT-F150-11BK - Black No Piping
• MMINT-F150-11KBBK - Black with Black Piping
• MMINT-F150-11KBSL - Silver with Black Piping
• MMINT-F150-11KPBK - Black with Polished Piping
• MMINT-F150-11KPSL - Silver with Polished Piping
Drastically reduce those charge air temperatures with the Mishimoto direct-fit performance intercooler kit for the 2011, 2013, 2013, and 2014 Ford F-150 3.5L Ecoboost V6. The tiny, factory intercooler is located in the bottom part of a roomy and abnormally shaped hole behind the front bumper, which means there’s a ton of space not being used that could be utilized for cooling improvements. That’s why the Mishimoto intercooler has been smartly engineered with a one-of-a-kind angled design to take full advantage of the space for the highest levels of performance, offering an 88% increase in core size, a 66% increase in internal core volume, and a 40% increase in external fin surface area.
Mishimoto's all-aluminum, TIG-welded core is just as strong and durable as your F150 Ecoboost, and integrates an NPT-threaded bung on the bottom to assist in dealing with the condensation that the 2011-2014 F-150 is infamous for. This intercooler kit also comes with a CNC bypass bung for 2011-2012 trucks, and a set of air diversion plates to channel ambient air directly through the core for the best performance possible. Speaking of performance, this intercooler has been dyno-tested for maximum gains using both the stock tune and a specialized tune to optimize the ECU.
The Mishimoto intercooler reduces intake temperatures by 50°F (10°C) when compared to the factory part. Available in your choice of Stealth Black or Sleek Silver, every 2011-2014 F-150 EcoBoost intercooler fits with both the stock intercooler pipes and the upcoming Mishimoto performance hot and cold pipes. Each intercooler also ships with the Mishimoto lifetime warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2011–2014 Ford F-150 EcoBoost
- 50°F (10°C) reduction in AIT
- 88% increase in core size
- 66% increase in internal core volume and 40% increase in external fin surface area
- Includes air diversion plates to direct air through the intercooler core for maximum efficiency
- Stock location prevents airflow blockage to radiator and AC condenser
- Features CNC Bypass Plug for 2011-2012 models
- All-aluminum, TIG-welded construction
- Available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Fits with stock, Mishimoto, and most aftermarket intercooler pipe kits
- 11 whp and 13 tq bolt-on power increase with stock tune
- 39 whp and 33 tq bolt-on power increase with aftermarket performance tune
- 1/4" NPT drain plug incorporated into lower mount
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto Performance Intercooler Pipe Kits
MMICP-F150-11KP -Polished Piping / MMICP-F150-11KWBK - Black Piping
The Mishimoto Intercooler Pipe kit for the 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 F150 EcoBoost is an ideal upgrade in reliability and performance. The Mishimoto kit features cold-side and hot-side piping in polished aluminum or wrinkle black. Accompanied by silicone couplers with DuraCore technology, Mishimoto’s F150 EcoBoost intercooler piping is engineered to eliminate restrictive bends while improving durability and airflow. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of their couplers by preventing leaks and blowouts. To add even more reliability, this kit includes Mishimoto's Constant Tension T–bolt clamps for an accurate and secure installation.
Upgrade to the Mishimoto 2011–2014 F–150 3.5L EcoBoost Intercooler Pipe Kit and give your truck the efficient, unimpeded airflow it needs to make up to 15 more horsepower and 21 Ft/lbs more torque. Of course, this kit is also backed by Mishimoto's Lifetime Warranty, so you never need to worry about buying another intercooler pipe kit again.
- Direct fit for the 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Ford F-150 EcoBoost
- 2.5" Aluminum hot–side intercooler pipes replace stock plastic pipes
- 3"–3.5" Aluminum cold–side intercooler pipes replace stock plastic pipes
- No trimming of the engine cover or modifications necessary for installation
- Includes all boots necessary for easy installation, including couplers to the intercooler
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology for superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil
- Max gains of +15whp/+21wtq when using our full kit
- 10% greater flow than stock
- 41% and 34% increase in internal volume for hot and cold–side pipes, respectively
- CNC quick-disconnect for maximum durability, perfect fitment, and ease of installation on stock or Mishimoto intercooler
- Available in polished or wrinkle black powder-coated finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty