If you have plans to add a nitrous kit to your Ford Mustang 3.7L V6, and already have an SCT programmer, the only thing you’ll be missing is an MPT Tune. We have spent several hours with multiple vehicles, both on our dyno, and at the track, gathering the data we needed to safely offer nitrous tunes via email. Datalogging will be REQUIRED for this tune, so you must have access to a Windows laptop. Nitrous tunes will be built for a single jet size, per tune, with a 125 HP shot being the highest available via email*. Nitrous System Requirements:
- Must be a “wet” kit that provides fuel and nitrous together.
- A progressive nitrous controller, such as the Maximizer 5, is preferred.
- If not using a progressive controller, a Digital RPM Window Switch is REQUIRED.
Just like a Naturally Aspirated MPT Tune, Nitrous tunes are written specifically for your vehicle and the modifications you have done to it. MPT stands behind tune file by hand crafting each tune one by one. Make sure to check out the tabs above this description for additional info.
*Additional modifications may be required to safely run higher HP shots of nitrous. Please contact MPT Support for specific questions.
Please note: It is More Power Tuning's (MPT) policy not to manufacture, offer for sale, sell, convey, or otherwise transfer any product, including Handheld Devices, Pre-Loaded Tunes, or Calibrations that contain features to bypass, defeat or render inoperative the following: EGR, Rear Oxygen Sensors, SCR, DPF, NAC, DOC, or any diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) associated with these emission controls. Products/Calibrations shall retain the full operation and functionality of the On Board Diagnostic System (OBD), will continue to satisfy emissions requirements, such as meeting standards within useful life or maintaining emissions performance outside useful life. MPT does not support modifications that remove or alter the emissions system of the vehicle. MPT will not shut off check engine lights caused by non-emissions compliant parts installed.
- Submit Payment for Nitrous Tune.
- Fill out the MPT Tune Form.
- MPT will build your initial tune, and email it to you, along with data logging instructions.
- You will complete a data log and email it to [email protected] MPT will review the log and make any needed updates to the tune, and email a new version to you.
- You will data log the new tune, and the process will repeat until your tune is finalized.
MPT will include detailed instructions regarding the datalogging process, and we are available via phone or email to answer any additional questions during the logging process