Pedal Commander Throttle Response Controller for 2010+ Ford Vehicles
Pedal Commander Part #: PC18
Go Even Further with Pedal Commander PC18 and Your Ford!
- 2010-2021 Ford F-150
- 2011-2021 Ford Mustang
- 2011-2021 Ford Expedition
- 2010-2021 Ford Raptor
- 2019-2021 Ford Ranger
- 2021 Ford Bronco
- 2021 Ford Bronco Sport
If you own a Ford F150, Mustang, Expedition, Raptor, Ranger or Bronco, then you are well aware of the irritating delay when you press your gas pedal. Ford produces their trucks with a "one size fits all" process in an attempt to make most customers happy. For lack of a better term, they make the vehicle “idiot-proof". Not only do they limit how much of the throttle body will open, but they also have a set limit on how fast the throttle body will open. In other words, it doesn’t really matter how fast you are flooring the gas pedal, your foot will not be able to make the throttle body faster. Pedal Commander solves this problem and gives you complete customization control over how you want your gas pedal to respond. The Pedal Commander PC18 outfits a massive number of Ford vehicles, making finding the correct throttle response controller as easy as can be.
Why Your Ford Needs a Pedal Commander:
- Eliminate that annoying response delay from your Ford's gas pedal.
- Put less strain on your F150's motor and use less fuel when towing.
- Easy Plug-and-Play installation. Pedal Commander connects inline between ECU, accelerator pedal sensor, and throttle body.
- The Pedal Commander is 100% reversible making it warranty friendly.
- Easier access to change the setting through your smartphone with Bluetooth without having to physically bend over to do it. ***Pedal Commander App Required***
- Pedal Commander units are manufactured to the highest quality and standards with CE and TUV Certification.
- 2-year product warranty.
- It comes with 36 sensitivity settings so you will have complete control over how your Truck's gas pedal responds with acceleration.
How Pedal Commander Works:
Pedal Commander connects inline between the accelerator pedal sensor and ECU which controls the throttle body. The Pedal commander is an adjustable amplifier for your gas pedal.
- Pedal Commander will allow you to control your throttle MAP, allowing you to open your throttle 50% instead of 25% along with start and endpoint.
- Pedal Commander's processor and other components are automotive grades and one of the most advanced and fastest processors on the market. So we are confident no one can match our performance and quality.
Can your factory Eco, Sport, Sport+ settings do the same? No, your factory setting has 1 map and that speed is limited by your ECUs processor speed. Pedal Commander will work hand-in-hand with your factory settings to give you complete control over your gas pedal's response.
With 4 programs and 9 different levels in total 36 different settings, Pedal Commander gives drivers the ability to have full control over how they want their gas pedal to respond. Pedal Commander is also equipped with Bluetooth, so you can download our app, tuck away the pedal commander, and just use the app to control the sensitivity.
What Modes are Available?
- City Mode
• City mode is perfect for daily driving. Many of Pedal Commander's customers say that city mode allows the vehicle to accelerate as it should have from the factory. It gives you the response of an "old school" throttle cable with a 1:1 pedal-to-throttle acceleration ratio.
- Sport Mode
• Sport Mode is a favorite amongst spirited drivers who are looking to get-up-and-go. This mode allows you to accelerate a lot quicker than Eco and City Mode, which can help you in various situations.
- Sport+ Mode
• Sport+ mode is not for the light hearted! Gives any vehicle the response and acceleration of a race car, allowing you to get up and go when you need to without waiting for the ECU to catch up to your foot. Perfect for spirited driving or on a race track. Please use with caution!
- Eco Mode
• Eco mode? slows down the throttle response. It allows you to maximize fuel economy up to 20% over the stock ratings. It also doubles as a valet mode to keep a driver (or even your newly licensed teenager) from being able to accelerate above a certain rate.
Pedal Commander App required for Bluetooth capability. Pedal Commander App compatible with iOS 10 or Later and Android 5.1 or later devices.