RetraxONE XR Polycarbonate Series Tonneau for 2015-2019 Ford F-150 and 2017-2019 Raptor
Retrax Model #:
- T-60373 - 5'7" bed
- T-60374 - 6'6" bed
Improve the functionality of your Ford F-150 and Raptor with the sleek, low profile RetraxONE! The XR Series fuses the ONE MX with the integrated Trax Rail System that allows for one-of-a-kind and personal customization above your truck bed cover. The RetraxONE XR combines strong, durable polycarbonate with a powerful and incredible scratch resistant matte finish paired with a low-profile patented design that streamlines the overall look of your truck and provides a firm seal.
The XR Series optimizes cargo capacity with the cover open or closed, providing the pinnacle of versatility in cargo management. The Trax Rail System will work with most T-slot accessories from Yakima, Thule, Rhino-Rack, and many more, giving you endless possibilities. (Accessories sold separately)
Pairing the Trax Rail System with accessories provides double the cargo capacity. This unique technology frees up the hitch with the ability to mount bikes, coolers, outdoor gear and more on top of the bed cover by combining the Trax Rail system with the t-slot accessories.
- Compatible with most T-slot accessories from Rhino Rack, Yakima, Thule, and many more.
- Increased Cargo Capacity Above & Below the Cover while maintaining functionality of the cover with loaded cargo.
- Constructed from a one-piece sheet of polycarbonate that is engineered to retract without joints or hinges that can trap dust, wear out or freeze.
- The patented low-profile design incorporates a front cover that is flush with the truck bed cover, which streamlines the overall appearance and provides a firm, dependable seal to help to keep the truck bed dry.
- Sealed ball-bearing rollers mounted onto the aluminum support beams allow the RetraxONE XR truck bed cover to retract or close effortlessly without the use of springs or any kind of mechanism no moving parts to jam, freeze or fail.
- Available for 5'7" and 6'6" Beds
- 1 year full warranty and then, a limited lifetime warranty.