ReadyLIFT 1.5" SST Lift Kit for 2021 Ford Bronco Sport AWD
ReadyLIFT Part #: 69-21150
ReadyLIFT is excited to announce that they now offer an all-new 1.5-inch premium-grade SST Lift kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport. The 2021 Bronco Sport has quickly become a popular choice for crossover-utility enthusiasts. Every adventure-based vehicle performs better when given a quality suspension height improvement to increase ground clearance and provide gracious clearance for larger off road-inspired wheels and tires.
ReadyLIFT SST Lift Kt #69-21150 is specifically engineered for the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport - excluding Badlands and First Edition models. The kit utilizes ReadyLIFT's innovative offset-designed, fabricated heavy-duty steel plate top mount strut extensions to maintain factory alignment geometry for superior performance, ride, and handling even with an additional 1.5” of lift. Factory rear suspension geometry is also retained thanks to their rear strut spacer/sub-frame spacer combination. This kit delivers easy bolt-on installation with no permanent modifications. This Ford Bronco Sport SST Lift Kit maintains the factory driving dynamics while accommodating up to a brawny 245/65-17 tire on a 17x8 wheel with +40 mm offset. (Fitment is stated using Falken Wildpeak A/T3W tire and Motegi Racing MR144 wheels. Minor trimming may be required depending on tire brand and tread design.)
The 2021 Ford Bronco Sport is a first in the line of the new Ford Bronco vehicles that adventure enthusiasts are seeking. Over the past year, ReadyLIFT received a lot of requests from Bronco Sport fanatics demanding a ReadyLIFT SST Lift Kit solution for the popular platform. They now offer a great lift solution to serve these owner's needs. The 69-21150 SST Lift Kit provides 1.5" of front and rear lift on Bronco Sport vehicles (kit not compatible with Badlands Edition and First Edition). Using the same lift technology developed for newer global crossovers, ReadyLIFT's engineers recently completed a brand-new kit design that blends their offset front strut technology with a rear sub-frame drop solution. This 1.5" lift system provides a taller stance that increases ground clearance and allows for larger tires and aftermarket wheels.
- Engineered to retain the factory ride and handling.
- Offset design adjusts the position of the front strut to avoid interference and assist with maintaining the natural lifespan of the strut in a leveled configuration.
- Provides 1.5" of lift for added ground clearance and the ability to run larger wheels and tires.
- Easy to install in 4 hours.
- Maintains the factory G.O.A.T. modes.
- ***Not for use on Badlands or First Edition models.***
- Allows for up to a 245/65-17 tire on a 17x8 wheel with +40 mm offset.
Click Here for Installation Instructions
- 245/65-17 tire on 17x8 wheel with +40 mm offset - When lifting a vehicle and installing aftermarket wheels and tires, a tire manufacturer's construction and material quality can alter vehicle ride quality. When increasing a vehicle wheel and tire size, most larger aftermarket truck and SUV tires are 8-ply (or more) E tires compared to typical OEM 6-ply C tires. This more rigid sidewall construction increases the perception of suspension stiffness often described as ride harshness. The ride, handling, traction, noise, fuel economy, and wear differences between All-Season, All-Terrain, Mud-Terrain, or Trail-Terrain type tires can be significant. Please take into account tire and wheel choice will generally have a meaningful impact on the ride & handling experience.