Superlift Suspension 2" Leveling Kit for 2019-2020 Ford Ranger 4WD
Superlift Part #: 40050
Take your 2019 and 2020 Ford Ranger to new heights with an improved attitude and aggressive look courtesy of the Superlift Level-IT 2 inch leveling Kit. Superlift’s Level-IT lift system is a perfect solution for anyone wanting an economical and easy way to level front to rear on the all-new 2019-2020 Ford Ranger Truck.
Whether it is simply leveling the truck’s stance or providing increased ground clearance for a more aggressive tire and wheel combination, these Level-IT components work with factory suspension components to achieve modest ride height gains without breaking the bank.
Made of strong and durable high construction steel and powder coated, this Level-It kit is a super-simple 100% bolt-on installation and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Front Strut Spacer Leveling Kit
- Includes all required hardware
- Retains Factory Ride Quality
- Levels the Front end of the vehicle
- Adds clearance for 32” tires
- Increased Ground Clearance
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Does not require a strut compressor
- Retains OEM caster and camber alignment specifications
- Works with all OEM Model Control Arms
- Corrosion Resistant
- Ideal for restoring lost height due to heavy front bumpers, winch/bumper combo, or snow plows
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 100% super-simple bolt-on installation
- Made in the USA
- Does not fit 2WD models
- Aftermarket Wheels do require a minimum of 93.1mm center bore and max. backspacing of 6.5 inches.
- Aftermarket wheels with less backspacing than recommended may require some trimming
- 9 inch wide aftermarket wheels will require trimming
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers' wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, Superlift recommends that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.