MPT's Tune Sales and Update Policy MPT Tunes:
Tunes are Non-Refundable. The sale is final when MPT has sent the Tune File over email. MPT Free tunes for Life:
We offer free tune updates for all products/modifications purchased through MPT. What is covered by the MPT Free Tunes for Life Policy:
What is NOT covered by the MPT Free Tunes for Life Policy:
- Applies to you and your specific vehicle matching the original purchase of your tuner and or MPT tunes.
- All products purchased through MPT are applicable for free tune updates unless stated on product listing page.
- Purchasing a tuner with MPT tunes or an email MPT tune enrolls you in our free program automatically. No registration needed.
Preference based Tune Update Window:
- A new owner of the vehicle or programmer.
- A different vehicle than the product what was originally purchased for.
- A different tuner than used with original purchase based on Serial Number.
- Non-Factory forced induction and not tuned by MPT.
- For Dealer re-flash or update of PCM you can purchase the heavily discounted MPT Tune Update.
- For parts purchased through an outside vendor you can purchase the heavily discounted MPT Tune Update.
The tuning process starts when MPT has sent the first file. We put an extreme amount of time and effort into creating each and every MPT tune. MPT tunes include 60 days of preference based updates. After 60 days preference based tune updates may require a tune update fee.
During these 60 days, MPT will update your tune file for preference based changes. Preference based changes include feel and everyday performance of the tune. Octane changes and over-all tune changes do not fall under preference based changes. Any upgrade or modification purchased through MPT would apply to the Free Tunes for Life and not preference based updates. All products or upgrades not purchased through MPT will require an update fee. Strategy Changes:
If the strategy of the vehicle has changed requiring us to build new tunes, you may purchase the heavily discounted MPT Tune Update. Stock File Changes:
If the stock file is updated by Ford requiring a new set of files to be built, you may purchase the heavily discounted MPT Tune Update. Serial Number Changes:
MPT tunes are written for a specific serial number. If you have existing tunes from MPT, but have replaced the tuner with an upgraded model but purchased it from another vendor you may purchase the heavily discounted MPT Tune Update.
Tune Updates are like for like on the existing tunes, meaning the update doesn't include changing elements of the tune such as octane, race or street etc.