UPR 2015-2021 Ford Expedition 3.5L Ecoboost Plug N Play Dual Valve Catch Can w/ ECSS
UPR Part #: 5030-124-1-ECSS
- ECSS - Electronic Clean Side Separator
- 12oz Capacity
- Show Quality Finish
- Can measures 6" x 3"
- Clean Side Separator for use with your factory Vapor Pressure Sensor tube (ECSS)
- Prevents oil from entering intake
- Patented Multi-Chamber Design Traps Oil
- High quality CNC machined billet aluminum
- Plug N Play fittings at Can & Separator connections
- 5/8" Oil Resistant Braided Hoses included
- UPR One Way WOT Wide Open Throttle Line with Built in UPR Check Valve
- Exact Fit Billet Hose Ends with Clamps
- OEM 5/8" Factory Connectors
- Adjustable Mounting Bracket
- Improves Fuel Economy, Throttle Response, & Performance
- Available in Satin Silver or Black
- Installs in 30-40 minutes
The Ultimate Oil Separator for your 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, or 2020 Ford Expedition 3.5L Ecoboost. The UPR Plug N Play™ Dual Valve Catch Can system. You can be sure that no other manufacturer can give you the level of quality and performance that UPR Plug N Play™ Dual Valve Catch Can with consistently delivers. This system is designed to require less maintenance between oil changes and eliminate the amount of moisture that's collected from controlling condensation better by being mounted in the engine bay. UPR's Patented Multi-Stage Multi-Chamber internal design is the best for controlling oil vapor and mist even in the hottest mounting locations. In turn, their new design was developed to work the best in the engine bay without any second guessing of its true performance capabilities. Keep in mind, it does require drilling of your factory inlet for the WOT connection. Predrilled 3.5L WOT pipe can be purchased separately above to keep your stock pipe unmodified. Most importantly this system keeps your PCV system performing with the level of protection and performance it deserves by not filling the intake and CAC / Inter-cooler full of oil like the factory designed system does. Manufactured from Domestic T-6 6061 Aluminum bar stock and finished off using only the best Diamond cutters to exceed your expectations of what a superior product should fit and look like. UPR is the largest aftermarket catch can manufacturer in the country. Continually improving their designs to stay ahead of the competition and give you the cutting edge technology of tomorrow today. UPR is so confident we offer an unconditional warranty on our products to let you know you can always count on UPRproducts.
The UPR Dual Valve Catch Can kit is ready to install out of the box. You can choose upgrades for your catch can kit to tailor it to your truck. They are available through the drop-down menus.
UPR Billet Pro Series Check Valves:
- 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Ford Expedition Ecoboost 3.5L V6
These are larger higher flowing check valves than the standard check valve. It will increase the vacuum through the catch can and deliver better crankcase evacuation. The improved crankcase evacuation translates to increased MPG and more responsive low speed drivability.
UPR Billet One-Way Valve Cover Breather:
These are Valve Cover Breathers with a one-way valve inside of it. These are designed to allow excess/positive crankcase pressure to exit through the breather when in boost. Then it closes to return to vacuum while driving to prevent un-metered air from entering to maintain perfect drivability. These are also ideal for vehicles in very cold or freezing weather as it allows crankcase pressure to escape until condensation or frozen condensation in the PCV hoses melts or thaws. This is a must to ensure maximum engine seal life.
UPR Pre-Drilled WOT Pipe:
These are pre-drilled Ford Passenger Side Turbo Inlet Pipes that make the Wide Open Throttle connection a simple bolt-on. These are a great option to be able to return your truck back to 100% stock for service or trade-in.
UPR SS Magnetic Drain Plug:
The Stainless Steel magnetic drain plug would replace the drain plug on the bottom of the catch can with an Allen head plug that has a magnet embedded into it. It will attract any ferrous metal material to it so the user can inspect it.
UPR Catch Can Drain Line Kit:
The drain line kit includes a drain valve, hose and fittings needed to install the drain valve. It allows the user to relocate the drain somewhere easier to access like the wheel well opening or bumper area.
**You would select either the Stainless Steel Magnetic Drain Plug or The Catch Drain Line Kit, not both.**
UPR Adjustable Billet PCV Fitting:
The adjustable Billet PCV fitting which includes 4 different size jets. It eliminates the failure prone factory PCV and still allows for the needed restriction. Jet sizes and application basics for Adjustable version are explained below.
- .100 Jet size is slightly more restrictive than the factory PCV fitting to allow you to restrict the PCV for vehicles ingesting too much oil through the PCV and wanting to reduce oil consumption.
- .125 Jet size is slightly less restrictive than the factory PCV fitting to allow you to adjust the pcv to increase flow a bit more than factory for vehicles that only need minor adjustments to eliminate vapor locking in the PCV system.
- .150 Jet size is even less restrictive for the boosted vehicles that tow and are driven harder to increase flow more than factory for vehicles that only need more adjustment to eliminate vapor locking in the PCV system.
- .175 Jet size is the least restrictive compared to the factory PCV fitting and allows for the largest adjustment of the jets for modified vehicles that generate a lot of blow-by / back pressure to eliminate vapor locking / flooding the clean side of the PCV system with oil.
Here's an example of what was caught by UPR Dual Catch Can: