Cool Off with Spring Savings on Wagner Intercoolers and Get a Free Wagner Tuning T-Shirt with Your Purchase!
***Contact MPT For More Details.***
2015-2016 Ford F-150 3.5L & 2.7L V6 Ecoboost Wagner Competition Intercooler 200001087
OEM vs Wagner Comparison:
- The high performance intercooler has a massive core size of 500 x 388 x 125/stepped, which gives your F150 Ecoboost a 62% bigger face area and 108% more volume than the OEM intercooler.
- Optimized by CAD, Wagner's cutting edge competition-high-speed core and cast aluminium end tanks give this intercooler unmatched cooling properties. Flow analyses and simulations were engineered to get the most possible out of its design. Add in the fact that this intercooler has 50% less back pressure, and it is clear to see why Wagner's intercoolers so highly regarded when it comes to enhanced performance and keeping intake temperatures low. Plus, they help combat the dreaded condensation issue that is known to develop with Ecoboost vehicles.
- Designed to be a direct OEM replacement, Wagner made replacing the OEM intercooler simple due to the fitment being so hassle-free. Like with all of their products, Wagner's intercooler goes through heavy duty and strict quality control to make sure they are not only great at cooling, but durable and last as long as your truck does.
- Included with the intercooler are one silicone hose and mounting material.
Click Here for Installation Instructions!
- OEM Cooling Surface: 1200cm²
Wagner Cooling Surface: 1940cm²
- OEM Charge-Air-Volume: 9.6L
Wagner Charge-Air-Volume: 19.9L