Walbro 525 LPH E85 Hellcat In-Tank Fuel Pump
Walbro part #: WAL F90000285
Walbro’s 525lph in-tank fuel pump is the highest flowing in-tank fuel pump on the market today. Supporting up to 900+hp at 60psi, for both pump gas and E85 applications, this is an superior high flowing fuel pump unlike anything else. Providing unmatched performance and OEM reliability, Walbro’s 525 LPH fuel pump supports up to 700 flywheel horsepower with forced induction, and 900 horsepower naturally-aspirated. The innovative design of the DCSS 39/50 features a single impeller with two parallel rows of turbine blades. This unprecedented dual pump head design delivers maximum pressure with superior fuel flow, as well as minimal noise, enhancing efficiency by 20% over conventional pumps. Working in both gas and E85, this fuel pump comes with a check valve to avoid system leak-down and lessen extended cranking at start-up.
Note: High power retrofit installations are recommended to use thicker wire and a fuel pump relay.
Designed for high performance engines surpassing 500hp, this in-tank pump can reliably meet the fuel-hungry demands of turbocharged gasoline high performance engines. This pump is surprisingly quiet and heats fuel less, due to the turbine rotor design. Walbro Engineers based the overall design on the same 39mm motor from the proven 255HP but changed from the outdated “gerotor pump” to a high performance and more modern “Turbine pump”. They also revised the motor assembly to allow for PWM fuel pump control and/or standard +12V. The turbine pump head uses two sets of turbine blades set in parallel on a common shaft (like a jet engine). The pump design pressurizes the fuel as it flows through the pump axially, without forcing the fluid to change direction – the end result is tremendous flow rates at a variety of different rail pressures and to suit various injector sizes.
- Highest flow in-tank brushed fuel pump offering from TI Automotive
- Outperforms most in-tank fuel pumps, including the Walbro 450
- High pressure, high-flow performance unique to the “fat-bottom” pump mechanism
- Award-winning OE DCSS technology for consistent performance and reliability, found on the Dodge Hellcat
- OEM technology designed and developed for E85. All pumping components have been validated to OEM specifications for approved use in E85/Flex Fuel applications
- Internal check valve — prevent fuel system pressure bleed down — prevent extended cranks
- High pressure relief setting — support supercharger and turbo applications
- Capable of supporting 900+HP at 60PSI naturally aspirated applications
- Flush mountable to existing hanger with installation kit Walbro 400-1168
- Fuel: Flex
- Horsepower: 650 - 985
- Flow @ 276 kPa: 340 lph - 470 lph
- Flow @ 40 psi: 124 gph
- Max System Pressure (psi): 112
- Max System Pressure (kPa): 772
- Inlet Diameter: 39mm / 50mm
- Pump Type: In-Tank Pump Only
- Inlet Configuration: High output, in-tank pump fits most popular EFI applications