Whipple Superchargers Stage 1 Kit for 2021 Ford Raptor / F-150 Tremor 3.5L Ecoboost
Whipple Part #: EB-8113
Whipple, known for its industry leading upgrade systems and technological innovations, now offers a 50-State Legal performance kit for the all-new 2021 Ford Raptor and Tremor 3.5L Ecoboost equipped vehicles!
The stage 1 system pairs the Whipple Mega Intercooler, high flow air system and their industry-leading performance calibration to provide an noticeable gain of 80-foot pounds of torque* and 30 horsepower* over stock. Even better, from 2000rpm, the system creates more torque than stock, giving more power under the curve for outstanding throttle response. The calibration further enhances shift points to better utilize the greater torque, providing a much better overall driving experience, while also supplying you with the ability to change the tire and axle size to fix vehicle issues related to changes.
Whipple Calibration and Tomahawk Flash Tool
The Stage 1 system's heart and soul is the industry leading calibration. Whipple and it's Ford calibration team worked passionately using advanced tools to develop a calibration that could offer the most power possible while being legal and maintaining safety. The 2021 3.5L Ecoboost features an engine package which far exceeded previous stock power levels. Yet, after innumerable dyno and real-world tests in various environments, Whipple's engineers were able to produce massive gains in torque and horsepower. Each system comes with the Whipple Tomahawk flash tool that makes uploading and downloading of the Whipple files extremely easy to do. The Tomahawk also features the ability to read and erase trouble codes, provide live data, and data logging capability.
Note: The Whipple Tomahawk doesn't offer a return to stock function. To return the vehicle to the stock calibration, a Ford IDS tune will be required or the customer will have to contact Whipple directly to obtain the proper file.
How do I get the tune for my F150/Raptor 3.5L Ecoboost?
Whipple Mega Cooler
Once you receive your Whipple Tomahawk Flash tool, simply submit a Calibration Request Form via Whipple's website.
Click Here to be taken to Whipple's Calibration Request Form
The Whipple Mega Cooler offers 54% greater volume and 8% more surface area than the OEM intercooler. The bar and plate type intercooler features an offset fin on both the cold and hot side, allowing for increased cooling capacity while fitting into the stock packaging, while significantly outperforming the stock cooler. Tests show a 60-degree (F) reduction in temperature just on the dyno during back-to-back runs, but even bigger gains cab be found during real world applications. The colder air allows increased spark advance and more O2 to the engine, resulting in more consistent power while maintaining safety.
Whipple Cold Air Intake with High Velocity Air Filter
The Whipple high velocity air filter driven, CFD modeled rotor molded plastic air intake that maximizes air speed while reducing inlet restrictions. The air system features the velocity stack gauze filter with extra wide pleats, giving the air filter the capacity to flow over 132% more air than a stock paper filter.
50-State Legal Kit
The Whipple Stage 1 system is a complete 50-state legal Ecoboost upgrade package. CARB EO-D231-74
- 80TRQ/30HP* peak gain over stock using 93 octane.
- Works with new locked PCM.
- Annoying Auto start/stop removed.
- Compatible with future Over The Air updates.
- Increased RPM range with higher shift points.
- Refined pedal map for increased power under the curve.
- Refined shift strategy for sporty feel.
- 135MPH Speed Limit.
- Tire size and axle calibration capacity included with flash tool.
- Massive Mega Cooler featuring 54% greater volume then stock intercooler.
- Heavy duty bar-plate designed intercooler.
- Offset 14FPI on cold airflow side of intercooler.
- High velocity cold air intake system for unmatched airflow.
- Bolt-on performance, no modifications required.
- No cutting or grinding required.
- Advanced PCM calibration using factory tools for industry leading drive-ability and performance.
- 91 or higher-octane fuel compatible.
- Unique induction whine from Whipple intake system.
- Zero cutting or modifying vehicle.
- Complete kit.
- 50 State emissions legal.
- Installation Time: 2.5 hours
Note: *Flywheel power ratings with 91 octane. Power levels may vary depending on octane and conditions.
Click Here for the Whipple Stage 1 Kit Instruction Manual
Click Here for the Whipple Tomahawk Instruction Manual