Xtreme-DI High Pressure Fuel Pump - XDI-HPFP-35
Maintaining fuel pressure is the difference between blowing a motor and not. When fuel pressure drops, air fuel ratio goes lean.
XDI gives us the difference we have been searching for.
E85, aftermarket turbos, built motors, high horsepower...
If you any of these are on your mind, then you need an upgraded high pressure fuel pump.
XDI-HPFP-35 provides a 35% increase
over the factory high pressure fuel pump. If that isn't enough, they offer the XDI-HPFP-60 as well. That pump is found here: LINK TO XDI HFPP 60 Injection Pressure Comparison for Ford F150 3.5L Ecoboost V6:
- OEM: 150bar / 2150psi
- XDI-HPFP-35: 200bar / 2900psi
XDI HPFP Cranking
Stock HPFP Slacking
CLICK HERE FOR F150 INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS NOTE: Tuning is recommended with this upgraded high pressure fuel pump. XDI HPFP's are custom built and can take 2-4 weeks to ship.
- Application Maximum Rail Pressure: 200bar / 2900psi
- Fuel Compatibility: all known fuels, all Ethanol blends
- Electric Connector: Bosch Compact 2-pin
- Driver Profile: OEM
- Mechanical Data Geometric Volume: 1.58cc / rev (depending on cam lobe)
- Maximum Flow Rate: 200LPH (depending on cam lobe)
- Housing material: stainless steel hard coated
- Aluminum O-Ring material: Viton
- Cam-Lobe: 4x4.4mm (same for 2.3EB Mustang and Focus RS)