***Does not correct Speedometer for Aftermarket Tire Size on 2015-2017 Mustangs***
Introducing SCT’s newest hand-held performance tuner, the BDX. This programmer offers you the performance you desire when ripping down a dirt trail, the power need when towing a heavy load down the highway, or the fuel economy to make your wallet smile. The BDX's elegant, streamlined design, full-color display, and customizable gauges assist in monitoring and adjusting powertrain performance to give your vehicle enhanced horsepower and torque, when and where it’s required the most. It's capability for Cloud-based tune delivery over built-in WiFi allows the BDX to keep your vehicle running the latest tuning. That means you will always be at the front of the pack with the newest and best tunes available.
Definitely recommend the optional MPT Tune Bundle of your choice, created by our expert SCT Certified Tuners.
You choose the octane and the tune type for each tune(s). MPT Tunes are hand created specifically for your vehicle by our Expert SCT Certified Tuners.
MPT tunes available for most modifications available for your Ford. f you're not sure if your mods will be covered by the included tunes, just call and ask.
What is an MPT Tune and why do I need one?
It's no lie that an SCT programmer works, it's been proven time and time again. We've dyno tested the preloaded SCT tunes and are almost always happy with the increased power over stock. Sometimes though, it's not enough. Sometimes you want a more refined tune. That's where MPT comes in, we've spent 1000's of hours on our in-house dyno developing our MPT tunes. We've taken our own personal cars to the drag strip and raced it. We daily drive our cars in order to know the vehicle inside and out. This knowledge has helped us develop MPT tunes that are purpose built with results that will surprise you.
What MPT tunes are available for the Ford Mustang 3.7L? Do you have a place to view dyno graphs?
- Yes! There is a Power Gains tab within this product's page.
Want to see a cool MPT video about the 3.7L V6 Mustang?
- There is a Videos tab within this product's page. Click and enjoy.
Why buy from MPT? I'm not good with computers... How does the process work? How do I get my MPT tunes?
- Optional Top Quality MPT Tunes
- Expert SCT Certified MPT Tuner
- Customer Service Driven
- Fast Responses to Emails and Questions
- Speedy Order Processing and Free Domestic Shipping
- Step 1 is to decide how many MPT tunes you want and make your purchase. ***Do not move on to Step 2 until you have received your BDX in the mail***
- Step 2 is fill out the MPT tune form, link will be in your order confirmation email. It is here as well: MPT Tune Form
- Step 3 is receive your tunes via email. MPT will build the tunes per your request on the tune form. They are delivered via email along with important info on how to load and use them.
It's just that easy, any questions don't hesitate to give us a call or shoot us an email. If you still end up lost, we can use our team viewer remote tech support to help you every step of the way.
Other Features Include:
The BDX comes with dyno-proven tune files pre-loaded onto the device that increase both HP and TQ, for improved performance no matter what you are looking to do with your vehicle!
Tune Delivery via The Cloud
Calibrators can now send your tunes direct to your programmer, using the Cloud!
Monitoring, Gauges, and Datalogging
You can monitor a broad variety of important engine and transmission parameters and create gauge views that fit your needs. Plus, have the ability and set the gauges using Derive's LiveLink!
Click Here to Download the BDX Quick Start Guide
- Backs Up Factory Tune - Stores your vehicles factory tune file for easy restoration back to the stock program.
- Installs Quickly & Easily - Installs quickly & easily via your vehicle's OBDII port.
- Can Store 20 MPT Tunes
- Built-In Wifi for easy updates - Built-in Wifi allows you to easily attach to your local area wireless network to download device updates.
- Data Logging - Need to monitor your vehicle's engine parameters? No need for a separate monitoring device. View & record your vehicle's PCM data on the device or on a PC.
- Reads & Clears DTC Codes - Reads & Clears PCM Diagnostic Trouble Codes.
Please note: It is More Power Tuning's (MPT) policy not to manufacture, offer for sale, sell, convey, or otherwise transfer any product, including Handheld Devices, Pre-Loaded Tunes, or Calibrations that contain features to bypass, defeat or render inoperative the following: EGR, Rear Oxygen Sensors, SCR, DPF, NAC, DOC, or any diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) associated with these emission controls. Products/Calibrations shall retain the full operation and functionality of the On Board Diagnostic System (OBD), will continue to satisfy emissions requirements, such as meeting standards within useful life or maintaining emissions performance outside useful life. MPT does not support modifications that remove or alter the emissions system of the vehicle. MPT will not shut off check engine lights caused by non-emissions compliant parts installed.
Per Civil Action No. 1:18-cv-2201 Case 1:18-cv-02201 - The settlement (or Consent Decree) provides a path for compliance to allow the continued sale, purchase and use of Derive’s products.