Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares (Set of 4) for 2009-2014 Ford F150
Bushwacker Part #: 20929-02 OEM Matte Black
With their recessed stainless steel bolts and massive presence, Pocket Style Fender Flares are a Bushwacker original and an off-road icon. They're custom-designed for your 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 Ford F-150 to complement oversized tires and high-clearance lift kits. You can mount them right out of the box, with their tough, OEM-style matte black finish. They're UV protected, so they won't chalk. You could also paint them to match or accent the body color, for a factory-custom look.
Pocket Style Fender Flares are made in the USA from Bushwacker's thick, warp-resistant Dura-Flex 2000 material, which is tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. Despite their hard-core bolt-on styling, Pocket Style Fender Flares install easily, with only minimal drilling required. When you need maximum tire coverage with minimum time and effort, it's in the pocket... Pocket Style Fender Flares from Bushwacker. Features:
NOTE: Does NOT fit Raptor model. Door molding removal or trimming on bed and front fender required for fitment on Platinum model.
- Adds up to 1.50 in. of tire coverage from debris
- Installs neatly and easily with minimal drilling required
- Smooth, OEM matte black finish is easy to paint or choose one of the pre-painted color options in the dropdown above
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex® 2000 - no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty