CR Performance Twin Turbo Upgrade for 2015-2017 Ford F-150 2.7L Ecoboost
CR Performance Part #:
***Pricing Includes Two Turbos***
- 3 027 215 - Stage 2 - Performance 6+6 Blade 40.5m / 56mm CR Billet Compressor Wheel
- 3 027 315 - Stage 3 - Performance 6+6 Blade 41m / 50.8mm CR Billet Compressor Wheel
- 3 027 415 - Stage 4 - Performance 6+6 Blade 43m / 56mm CR Billet Compressor Wheel / High Flow 45mm MAR CR 8 Blade Turbine
Looking to push your 2015, 2016, or 2017 Ford F150 2.7L Ecoboost to the next level? Grab a set of CR Performance Engineering Twin Turbo Upgrades! There upgrades are constructed off the factory turbos, meaning you get the perfect drop-in fit. You get to choose just what level you're looking to reach with the different stage options. With CRP's in-house CNC machining and digital assembly balancing, you know these turbos are custom-built to perfection.
Different Stage Info:
- Stage 2 - Perfect for 93 octane. Better surge margin for towing. Supports over 450 RWHP
- Stage 3 - Best-suited for for E50 / E85. Greater Flow than Stage 2. Supports over 450 RWHP
- Stage 4 - Highest level of Flow. Includes High Flow 45mm MAR CR 8 Blade Turbine for quick spooling and enhanced durability. Supports over 600 RWHP.
Options for Upgrade:
- Drops into stock locations
- Made from brand new OEM Ford Turbochargers (FL3Z-6K682-E FL3Z-6K682-D) for 2015-2017 Ford F150 2.7L Ecoboost
- In-house CNC machining
- In-house digital assembly balancing
- Limited Warranty
- Upgrade your existing stock turbos
-This option is for customers who wish to ship their existing turbos to CR Performance. An email with instructions and information on how to complete this process will be sent upon completion of product purchase.
- Purchase all new turbos
-A $525 USD ($705 CAD) Refundable Core Charge is INCLUDED in the new turbo option price. This will be refunded to you by MPT, upon return of usable cores to CR Performance Engineering. The refund will not be processed until approval has been given by CR Performance. There is a 60-day window for this action to be completed. An email with instructions and information on how to complete this process will be sent upon completion of product purchase.
Please Note: Shipments of turbos or cores from USA must be sent via FedEx, United States Postal Service (USPS), or DHL. CR Performance does not accept UPS shipments for returns from USA due to excessive customs and brokerage fees. If you still chose to use UPS for a return, you may be charged additional customs or brokerage occurring fees. There are no limits to Canadian shipping options.
- Build Time: 2-3 Weeks
-CR Performance will custom build your turbocharger set from OEM Ford Turbos once you place your order. If in stock, they will ship as soon as possible. If not, they will order turbos for upgrading at their facility, which can delay shipping. This is for *NEW* turbo kits only. If you chose to have them upgrade your existing turbos, this build time will begin once they receive your turbos.
- Tax and Duties: Covered by Buyer
-All import taxes and duties if applicable arising from shipping outside of Canada shall be accepted by the buyer.
- Shipping Damage Time Limit: 3 Days
-If any items are damaged in shipping. Please notify MPT or CR Performance within 3 days to comply with major shipping companies claim policy.
- Freight Charge:
-There will be a $65 freight charge applied to this product.
Professional installation and tuning is highly recommended with this modification.