DeatschWerks DW400 Series Fuel Pump Fitment Kit for w/ Venturi Outlet for 2015-2017 Ford Mustang and 2009-2018 Ford F-150
DeatschWerks Part #: 9-403-1047
With over 125 unique fuel pump fitment kits covering hundreds of different applications, DeatschWerks is the leader in drop-in fitment fuel pump solutions. Today, DW is building on this reputation by announcing the release of new fuel pump fitment kits for the 415LPH DW400 fuel pump. These new kits allow drop-in fitment into 21 popular applications including the 2015-2017 Ford Mustang 3.7L and 5.0L, 2009-2018 Ford F150 naturally aspirated and Ecoboost, with more on the way.
In-tank is the ideal placement for high-performance fuel pumps; they are more reliable, less complex, less noisy, and more cost-effective than in any other location. The limiting factor has always been flow restrictions. At 415LPH, the DW400 is the highest flowing in-tank pump on the market and will support 1000hp (gas) and 750hp (e85). The release of the new fitment kits will make getting this pump into your tank simpler than it ever has been. In addition, as a direct replacement for the stock pump, you will retain all the positives of the OE fuel system such as outstanding low fuel level pick up, pump programmability through the OE pump controller, and being able to use all of the OE fuel lines.
These new fitment kits include the DW400 fuel pump plus everything needed for your specific vehicle including hose, clamps, electrical harness, filter, and any other specialty part needed for installation. Additionally, step-by-step instructions are available for most applications. As with all DW products, the pump is warrantied for 3 years to the original purchaser.
- Manufactured in Germany through Bosch
- 500LPH open flow, 415LPH at 40psi
- Rated to 120psi total fuel pressure
- Carbon commutators for e85 compatibility
Note: As of 5/5/2019, this part now includes a check valve. If your DW400 does not have a check valve and you would like one to be installed, DW is offering a free check valve installation service. if your DW400 is NEW (still sealed in the package) you may exchange your product for updated DW400's with check valves. If you have already installed and used your DW400, simply ship it back to DW and their trained technical staff will install a check valve into your pump and ship it back to you free of charge.
- Vehicle Fitment: Ford Mustang V6 / GT 2015-17, Ford F-150 2009-14 V6 / V8, Ford F-150 2014-18
- Weight: 19.4oz (550grams)
- External Materials: Electroplated Steel
- Inlet Fitting: 14mm ID / 18.1mm OD
- Outlet Fitting: 3/8" Hose Clamp
- PRV Activation: 120 PSI
- Impeller Design: Single Scroll COmposite Turbine
- Connector Terminal: Spade Pos/Neg
- Min Voltage Input: 6 Volts
- Max Voltage Input: 18 Volts
- Current Draw 40 PSI: 16.5 amps (13.5v)