Ford Performance Part #: M-5200-F15RTB
This 2017 Ford Raptor 3.5L Ecoboost exhaust system has been designed by Ford Performance engineers in conjunction with Borla Industries. It includes one-of-a-kind Ford Performance technology, which is not used in other aftermarket exhaust systems. This design provides optimum performance and premium durability while eliminating the low-end (1,100-1,900 RPM) cabin drone that is inherent in some other aftermarket systems. Features:
- Fits 2017-2018 F-150 Raptor with a 145-inch wheelbase. 133" wheelbase trucks require an additional mid-pipe (M-5248-F15R133).
- Uniquely designed and tuned with two 3” passive exhaust valves to provide optimum performance, a deep and throaty sound, durability and pure driving excitement
- Meets 95 decibel drive-by noise standard for aftermarket exhaust systems when installed on stock applications
- Manufactured in the USA from high-quality 304 stainless steel
- Features 2.75” exhaust pipe with ultra-smooth mandrel bends, warp-free flanges and superior craftsmanship
- Dual rear exit with 4.5” black chrome plated stainless steel exhaust tips with embossed Ford logo
- Does not require removal of spare tire
NOTE: 133-inch wheelbase Raptor requires M-5248-F15R133 Mid-Pipe.