Garrett Power Max Bolt On Twin Turbo Upgrade for 2011-2016 Ford F-150 3.5L Ecoboost
***Price Includes Two Turbos***
All-New for 2019, Garrett’s 3.5L EcoBoost “Power Max” Bolt-on turbo upgrade is engineered for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 Ford F150 3.5L Ecoboost enthusiasts that want increased engine performance, while keeping OEM direct fitment. These are purpose built, stock-appearing and stock-location upgrade turbos designed for long term OE-reliability. The optimized compressor aero provides 22% more flow than OEM, supporting up to 300HP from each turbo.
This kit is also compatible with stock trucks. Stock tunes can be utilized with all stock components. For maximum results, calibration is recommended. 2011-2012 turbos have an integrated BOV on the compressor housing. 2013-2015+ turbos require an external BOV (a mechanical BOV is recommended). You can swap turbos between the years, if you understand how to properly configure your BOV setup. Wastegate actuators are pre-calibrated for easy installation.
- Performance-optimized Billet compressor wheel with latest generation Turbo By Garrett blade aerodynamics
- A direct bolt-on replacement; all connections to the vehicle utilize OE inlet and outlet to retain factory intake plumbing and exhaust routing.
- Manufactured with 100% brand-new OEM components – Not remanufactured and no core charge
- Ready to install out of the box, with pre-set wastegate
- Step-Gap oil seal on Turbine side
- Multipad Thrust Bearing Assembly
- Watercooled Center Section
- Compatible with 2015-2017 Ford Expedition / Lincoln Navigator
- Recommended to use drop-in Upgraded Fuel Pump: Walbro 416/450 for 11-14 F150 EcoBoost (add to purchase with checkbox above)
- After installation, crank the engine with throttle held down 100%. This will build oil pressure in the turbos, without starting your engine for the first time
- This turbo can be used with stock or mild tunes, maximum gains are achieved with MPT tuning.
- Full-Race recommends using high-temp antiseize on all threaded surfaces
- When seperating coolant lines from the turbo, the "coolant line spring retainers" may be easier to remove with a mini pick tool, rather than the OEM clamshell tool
OEM Ford Part #'s to reference for replacement turbocharging components:
- If you already have tunes from MPT for your Ecoboost, select the Existing Customer Option. This will update your tunes for the Garrett Power Max Turbos.
- Please note, there are no 87-89 octane performance tunes for an aftermarket turbo. Premium fuel only.
- If you are not an existing customer with MPT Tunes for your Ecoboost, you can receive a discount by purchasing a single tune along with the Garrett Power MaxTurbos.
- MPT tune option will include a stock tune that is safe for the Turbo's with limited peak boost. This will be used to make sure your install is solid and can also be used as a towing tune or stock tune
- You also have the option of no tunes, but tuning is highly recommended and it's not easy. We spent a long time figuring out tuning for the Garrett Power Max Turbos on the Ecoboost F150 3.5L.
- (Quantity: 2) BL3Z-9450-A. Downpipe flange to turbo gasket
- (Quantity: 2) BL3Z-9N496-A. Downpipe flange
- (Quantity: 4) W716667-S900. Downpipe studs
- (Quantity: 4) W520514-S440. Downpipe to turbo nuts
- (Quantity: 6) W715673-S900. Turbo to exhaust manifold bolt. (3) each turbo to ex mani.
- (Quantity: 1) CL3Z-9450-A. Exhaust manifold gasket right side
- (Quantity: 1) CL3Z-9450-B. Exhaust manifold gasket left side
- (Quantity: 2) BL3Z-6N652-B. Oil flange gasket for each turbo
- (Quantity: 4) W715539-S900. Oil flange bolts. 2 for each turbo
Stud remover/extractors has also been recommended to help with cost when possible. Here are the Turbo install guides for a 2012 F150 Ecoboost 3.5L:
Both Turbos 1 guide Removal / Install
Driver's Side Turbo
Passenger's Side Turbo
NOTE: This item is built to order and can take up to one month to ship.